Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What just happened? 14 signings (so far) by the Pats in 3 days!? The average grade for the starting 22 is well over 70 now. Forget Cams deficiencies for a second, and think about the fact that he has NEVER played on a more complete team than what the Pats have just built in Foxboro.

Offense:

Cam Newton, Jonnu Smith, Hunter Henry, Jakobi Meyers, Nelson Agholor, N’Keal Harry, Kendrick Bourne, Julian Edelman, Sonny Michel, Damien Harris and a top 5 O-line with Wynn, Onwenu, Karras, Mason & Brown.

Defense:

Chase Winovich, Deatrich Wise, Mathew Judon, Kyle Van Noy, Donte Hightower, Patrick Chung, Stephon Gilmore, JC Jackson, Jonathan Jones and more.

And they have 9 draft picks still.

This is literally a borderline all star team. My hope at this point is that Cam melts down and none of that matters without a solid QB.

AFC is on notice.

What just happened? 14 signings (so far) by the Pats in 3 days!? The average grade for the starting 22 is well over 70 now. Forget Cams deficiencies for a second, and think about the fact that he has NEVER played on a more complete team than what the Pats have just built in Foxboro.

Offense:

Cam Newton, Jonnu Smith, Hunter Henry, Jakobi Meyers, Nelson Agholor, N’Keal Harry, Kendrick Bourne, Julian Edelman, Sonny Michel, Damien Harris and a top 5 O-line with Wynn, Onwenu, Karras, Mason & Brown.

Defense:

Chase Winovich, Deatrich Wise, Mathew Judon, Kyle Van Noy, Donte Hightower, Patrick Chung, Stephon Gilmore, JC Jackson, Jonathan Jones and more.

This is literally a borderline all star team. My hope at this point is that Cam melts down and none of that matters without a solid QB.

AFC is on notice.
They are going to trade for mariota!

That offense isn't scaring anybody at all. Cam just isn't Cam anymore and they still have no WR's, regardless of them getting Agholor.

Their defense will be another story though. They look pretty good on paper.

I think the Pats would be better off going 2018 JRob style (4 damn draft picks) and getting quality this draft rather than quantity like they are so used to doing. Turn them 9 picks into 5 instead of trying to get 15. I'm sure they have plenty of depth and projects from their most recent drafts.

Offense:

Defense:

AFC is on notice.

Uhh. ... no. Bills are better, Miami probably is. Offense is average at best. Below average probably. No WRs. They have spent a bunch of money, they have never done that before. I’ll have to see it to believe it. Cam sucks.

That offense isn't scaring anybody at all. Cam just isn't Cam anymore and they still have no WR's, regardless of them getting Agholor.

I think the Pats would be better off going 2018 JRob style (4 damn draft picks) and getting quality this draft rather than quantity like they are so used to doing. Turn them 9 picks into 5 instead of trying to get 15. I'm sure they have plenty of depth and projects from their most recent drafts.
Don’t give them any ideas.

Not 100 percent sure can will be starter. They may trade up for a qb. Patriots will be better on offense this year by alot. Two pass catching tes along with the wrs they added

I was going to post that this was Dangermode's wet dream, but then I saw who posted this.

I don't think they have anything for the Bills.

Offense:

Defense:

AFC is on notice.
They have shown interest in Fournette and Chris Carson as well

This is so un-Patriots like and against "the Patriots way." Every time I see another signing by them I think, "what, was their cap at like $30 million or something?"

Offense:

Defense:

AFC is on notice.

While he has options at WR, RB, and TE, none of them are exactly elite options. Simply a lot of secondary options. Maybe they'll draft a WR, but I don't see offense as anything special.

Defensively they should be much better, but they couldn't get much worse.

They are only going to go as far as their QB can carry them and right now Cam can't do much. Without Brady they are like any other team just trying to get to the playoffs.

They are only going to go as far as their QB can carry them and right now Cam can't do much. Without Brady they are like any other team just trying to get to the playoffs.
I’m wondering what Cam’s role will be? Surely they are bringing in someone else too. Maybe the draft, maybe a trade, but hard to imagine they aren’t looking at a longer term option.

And if they do want Mary (not sure why theyd want him) they can just wait it out til hes cut and sign him for something like $15/hr

I can see New England taking a QB early and grooming him to be their future QB once Cam flames out.

I am not too worried about them. There defense is still suspect and the QB situation is average at best. It looks like a dream team on paper but without chemistry I would say they finish 8-8.

NFL is setting up and getting the pieces in place for Brady vs Bill - biggest stage for the biggest storyline of them all. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back