Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not too worried about them. There defense is still suspect and the QB situation is average at best. It looks like a dream team on paper but without chemistry I would say they finish 8-8.
Theres 17 games now

8 wins is possible but Id say 6 or 7 wins is what I expect if they go thru all of 2021 with Cam

NFL is setting up and getting the pieces in place for Brady vs Bill - biggest stage for the biggest storyline of them all. :popcorn:
Bingo
NFL is all about storylines, they want a Brady Belicheat SB...I frigging hate the Patriots, so therefore they will rebound

Why do you say that? What are you basing it on. People liked the Brady story last year, but the NFL doesn’t live off Brady and Belichick. They won for 19 years. Thats long enough.
I think they love that storyline...can't let one of the great coaches go out with everyone thinking Brady made him

Like I asked, what other storylines?

I think they love that storyline...can't let one of the great coaches go out with everyone thinking Brady made him

Like I asked, what other storylines?

Mahomes, Rodgers, Watsons redemption, LJ, the young guys. Titans having the number #1 ranked defense in the NFL, Henry going for 2000 2 years in a row, Russ Wilson.

I’m joking about some of that. I just think people are tired of the Patriots, Brady and Belichick and I don’t think the NFL cares. The networks will spin anything.

Mahomes, Rodgers, Watsons redemption, LJ, the young guys. Titans having the number #1 ranked defense in the NFL, Henry going for 2000 2 years in a row, Russ Wilson.

I’m joking about some of that. I just think people are tired of the Patriots, Brady and Belichick and I don’t think the NFL cares. The networks will spin anything.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sick of it as well...I just think its still there, at least until Brady retires, whether we like it or not

If we did have the #1 D and the #1 O...the NFL still wouldn't care lol

Brady Belicheat is what the NFL wants...whats the other storylines?

Mahomes vs Brady part 2. Mahomes vs Rodgers. Mahomes vs Wilson.

Basically Mahomes vs anyone since he's essentially the most popular player in the NFL currently. Plus he has the added benefit of being African American, so they get to feel good about propping up a young African American icon after looking pretty bad during the Kaepernick situation.

Mahomes vs Brady part 2. Mahomes vs Rodgers. Mahomes vs Wilson.

Basically Mahomes vs anyone since he's essentially the most popular player in the NFL currently. Plus he has the added benefit of being African American, so they get to feel good about propping up a young African American icon after looking pretty bad during the Kaepernick situation.
Those are good matchups for sure, not storylines imo

He killed it in his one game and would fit coach b's quick passing game to a T
that made him 0-1 for the season didnt it? One of Mariotas biggest issue was holding on to the ball way way way too long, so no, I dont think a quick passing game is in Mariotas skill set.

that made him 0-1 for the season didnt it? One of Mariotas biggest issue was holding on to the ball way way way too long, so no, I dont think a quick passing game is in Mariotas skill set.
He didn't start the game so the loss goes to carrs record. Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back