Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensively challenged JRob’s Cast Off Crew(10ECTYRANT) defeat LANGSTER, 105.60-63.58
With the eighth-ranked point total in the league for the week, JRob’s Cast Off Crew were lucky to earn a win against an opponent that performed even worse, coming out on top with a 105.60-63.58 win over LANGSTER. JRob’s Cast Off Crew nabbed an early 1.70-point lead on Thursday. LANGSTER came back to take the lead during the late round of games on Sunday, powered by Ezekiel Elliott (16.7 points) and Dak Prescott (8.48). Not to be deterred, JRob’s Cast Off Crew made a run later that night, as Justin Tucker (7 points) and Tyreek Hill (4.4) put them back ahead once and for all. JRob’s Cast Off Crew (2-0) will look to sustain their momentum against Pat Bateman's Business Card, while LANGSTER (0-2) match up against Hittin' ka' Blunt in an effort to right the ship.

How we all doing this chat needs to be more active y’all slackin! Looks like a pretty even top 8 teams with a couple teams already screwed by injuries

50_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

He does not have pay pal he will want you to send it thru my wife's account just like we paid in. I do not have it either we are old school and just plain old. Andrea Anderson is how we sent in the money let me know if you need more info

He does not have pay pal he will want you to send it thru my wife's account just like we paid in. I do not have it either we are old school and just plain old. Andrea Anderson is how we sent in the money let me know if you need more info
Nope all good just sent it! Do you mind confirming when it is received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back