Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
maximus said:
Cowher has an amazing DC in Dick LaBeau which allows Cowher to focus on making the offense better with Wishenhunt. Jeff Fisher needs to get a DC that is worth something. Dont get me wrong, Jimmy S is a good coach, but not a DC, he will be better as a head coach where he could use his brains to make Bill Belicheck like gameplans(except Jimmy Gameplans wouldnt be as good)

No Jimmy S Sucks thats what the "S" in in "Jimmy S" stands for. Ever since Greg Williams left we haven't had good defense or one even worth talking highly of.

fitantitans said:
I look at Fisher like I do at Cowher (Steelers). Both are the Vets around the league. Cowher has been keeping his team in the playoffs but has had a couple of bad years back to back. I think if we give Fisher a little more time to rebuild this team, he'll put us back into the playoffs.
It bothers me knowing that the FO office cleans house because of cap problems, then wants Fisher out because he can't get a FO organized team into the playoffs.
Totally agree.

Also - The undisciplined penalties are not ongoing, IMO....that was only this past season.

maximus said:
Who's gonna take over for him, I heard his son in law wants no part in the franchise.
If this is true, I will take over for him, but Ill need a little cash

i heard one of the women in the family

but it was Biddle and McClaine talking, so it could be the dog

skitch said:
Totally agree.

Also - The undisciplined penalties are not ongoing, IMO....that was only this past season.

2003 110 for 887
2004 110 for 923
2005 125 for 1002

all three years Titans were in bottom third penalties against. I would love to go back further but NFLdotcom only goes back to 2003.

maximus said:
Jimmy S ...... will be better ..... where he could use his brains

that's what I found amusing
I keep thinking of the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz .....
"If I only had a Brain"

(Scarecrow)
I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

Ray_bolger_scarecrow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts