Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We threw 7th round away totally. Wow we had some needs and you guys tell me how auburn corner not better than the marshal kid with no Bio and he runs 4,39? We sign Clowney all is good we do not big hole!
Lol just threw it away! All that money and time spent with scouts watching, researching, and tracking stats of college players.. wasted!! All they had to do was google the players available and pick that one kid rated highest in NFL.com with the fastest 40 times. Duh! Bunch of fools! How could they?!

That’s sarcasm just in case it’s hard to tell. Just messing with you.

On the real, I think it’s solid for special teams. That 0 missed tackles stat is impressive no matter where you play.

Lol just threw it away! All that money and time spent with scouts watching, researching, and tracking stats of college players.. wasted!! All they had to do was google the players available and pick that one kid rated highest in NFL.com with the fastest 40 times. Duh! Bunch of fools! How could they?!

That’s sarcasm just in case it’s hard to tell. Just messing with you.

On the real, I think it’s solid for special teams. That 0 missed tackles stat is impressive no matter where you play.

Agreed. Why would someone negatively rate this? It’s the 7th round people!
Because Calling Rey-Rey Hill anything but straight trash is disrespectful to Titans fans everywhere! That soft-can’t-tackle-dimwit caused me to drink more than any Titan ever.

Because Calling Rey-Rey Hill anything but straight trash is disrespectful to Titans fans everywhere! That soft-can’t-tackle-dimwit caused me to drink more than any Titan ever.
Sweet lord, he was absolutely the worst. There was a conversation last week about the worst Titans DB. People were talking about Valentino Blake, Lamont Thompson, and a few others.

Rey Hill was, by far, the worst DB I've ever seen play professional football.

The guy would celebrate an incomplete pass due to a bad throw, despite leaving his guy open by 10 yards. He gave everyone so much cushion he was rarely in frame at the snap, and still found ways to get beat deep.

I went to a Titans/Falcons preseason game in Atlanta, and some Falcons fan comes running up to me after the game and asks how big of a fan I am. He asks if I know who #21 is. I tell him it's Rey Hill. He says Hill handed his kid his gloves and just wanted to know if he was any good. I didn't want to destroy the kids first interaction with an NFL player, so the best compliment I could come up with was: He's an ok tackler.

View attachment 17485

Started 10 games: 54 tackles, 3 for a loss, 9 passed deflected, with 3 picks.

I'll take that from a 7 round rookie any year.

Go ahead and name 5 other 7th round picks that were more productive. I'll help: Cortland Finnegan, Marc Mariani, who else? Damion Stafford, maybe? Eugene Amano, ugh?

Better yet, name me the elite players you wanted, that we "passed" on, to draft Hill instead.

It is fun to hate, but Hill was a good 7th rounder.

View attachment 17485

Started 10 games: 54 tackles, 3 for a loss, 9 passed deflected, with 3 picks.

I'll take that from a 7 round rookie any year.

Go ahead and name 5 other 7th round picks that were more productive. I'll help: Cortland Finnegan, Marc Mariani, who else? Damion Stafford, maybe? Eugene Amano, ugh?

Better yet, name me the elite players you wanted, that we "passed" on, to draft Hill instead.

It is fun to hate, but Hill was a good 7th rounder.
Now of those games he played, how many missed tackles, poor passes given up and out of position plays did he have? I mean any drafted player can have good stats if you ignore the bad plays.

Now of those games he played, how many missed tackles, poor passes given up and out of position plays did he have? I mean any drafted player can have good stats if you ignore the bad plays.
I don't know. You tell me.

And still... who should we have drafted instead? Or what better 7th round picks have we had?

I’m not saying anything about this years crop. We need to see how things pan out. But there is zero rational argument in favor of Rey-Rey. Zero.

I’m not saying anything about this years crop. We need to see how things pan out. But there is zero rational argument in favor of Rey-Rey. Zero.
I just gave you a rational argument. Choosing to ignore it is different. I can list the rest of our 7th round pics if you want. Most never amounted to diddly squat. You probably won't even recognize some of the names. I definitely didn't remember them all. Do you prefer them? Do you think Kalan Reed was a better draft choice?

The reason you can even remember Rynaldo Hill is because he actually played. That's more than 80% of our 7 round picks can say.

I'm not saying he was worthy of a 1st round pick or that he was a elite. He was a solid 7th rounder and played well as rookie when we had no one else. He added more value than some 2nd round picks we've drafted. Like I said, I'll take a 7th round pick that actually produces some on the field over ones who don't make the roster. If this Marshal kid even comes close to that production we would all be ecstatic.

That's ok tho. We don't have to agree. Hate on brother.

Sweet lord, he was absolutely the worst. There was a conversation last week about the worst Titans DB. People were talking about Valentino Blake, Lamont Thompson, and a few others.

Rey Hill was, by far, the worst DB I've ever seen play professional football.

The guy would celebrate an incomplete pass due to a bad throw, despite leaving his guy open by 10 yards. He gave everyone so much cushion he was rarely in frame at the snap, and still found ways to get beat deep.

I went to a Titans/Falcons preseason game in Atlanta, and some Falcons fan comes running up to me after the game and asks how big of a fan I am. He asks if I know who #21 is. I tell him it's Rey Hill. He says Hill handed his kid his gloves and just wanted to know if he was any good. I didn't want to destroy the kids first interaction with an NFL player, so the best compliment I could come up with was: He's an ok tackler.

Hill, Tony Beckham, and Lamont Thompson were a hell of a trifecta. Remember, there was a period in time when we had all three of them on the field together at the same time.

I just gave you a rational argument. Choosing to ignore it is different. I can list the rest of our 7th round pics if you want. Most never amounted to diddly squat. You probably won't even recognize some of the names. I definitely didn't remember them all. Do you prefer them? Do you think Kalan Reed was a better draft choice?

The reason you can even remember Rynaldo Hill is because he actually played. That's more than 80% of our 7 round picks can say.

I'm not saying he was worthy of a 1st round pick or that he was a elite. He was a solid 7th rounder and played well as rookie when we had no one else. He added more value than some 2nd round picks we've drafted. Like I said, I'll take a 7th round pick that actually produces some on the field over ones who don't make the roster. If this Marshal kid even comes close to that production we would all be ecstatic.

That's ok tho. We don't have to agree. Hate on brother.
You’re argument is far from rational. And the fact that you’re so heavily defending this clown makes me concerned about you.

Have you been taking your medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back