Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Height: 6-5Weight: 22840 Speed: 4.58After months of speculation, the Tennessee Titans have chosen Texas QB Vince Young with the third pick of the 2006 NFL Draft. Young was a three-year starter for Texas and named the Big 12 Player of the Year last season. He was also honored as the nation's top player with the Maxwell Award. Passing numbers included 65.2%/3,036/26/10 with a team-leading 155/1,050/10 on the ground.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001424.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

It was as easy as that Welcome Vince as the newest Titan man and let there be many years of wins.

What did I say all of this time guys Our man was Vince from the start. And at the end I was right with the rest of my buds on the site

goTitans.com said:
SUMMARY: Height: 6-5Weight: 22840 Speed: 4.58After months of speculation, the Tennessee Titans have chosen Texas QB Vince Young with the third pick of the 2006 NFL Draft. Young was a three-year starter for Texas and named the Big 12 Player of the Year last season. He was also honored as the nation's top player with the Maxwell Award. Passing numbers included 65.2%/3,036/26/10 with a team-leading 155/1,050/10 on the ground.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001424.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Woooo hooooo...... So it begins.... Matt Lienart will be putt into games immediately and will get sacked all over the place. Vince will keep growing and every chance he gets exploding into success.... Congratulations on the best possible pick at #3 Titans..... WU

060104_young_hmed_11p.h2.jpg

metal957 said:
It was as easy as that Welcome Vince as the newest Titan man and let there be many years of wins.

What did I say all of this time guys Our man was Vince from the start. And at the end I was right with the rest of my buds on the site

Anybody have the Vince's photo holding that beautiful 2 tone blue jersey? Way to go with Vince, I can see the light and super bowls in our future

I'm glad it wasn't ML too. Awesome. Some picks would have been nice, too, but I didn't think that was looking too likely in the end -- too many things could go wrong.

TitanJeff said:
Thanks for putting that song in my head for the rest of the day.

Better than "Ms. New Booty". I heard that on the radio this morning, now I'm walking around my house singing "Booty-booty-booty, rockin' everywhere..." It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back