Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bilde

I guess one more pic wont hurt and as radio would say " Thats a good one!!"

Congrats to the FO, coaches and scouts I believe we got the best player in the draft. Now lets take the next step get Steve signed for 2 years with an option for 3rd. Give him the money takes, he will better than ever because he will want to show Vince how the game is played. Great job guys now get Pops as VY calls him signed and back home.

anyone notice how every 1st round pick always has a jersey with a #1 on it

interesting that Vince is holding on with the #10
like they already had them made or something

I likes me some Vince

I think Mac told the Titans that if they draft Vince, then we will work this out, whatever it takes to get the deal done. I am excited and watched the Rose Bowl at my best friend's house telling him, I am here to watch our future quarterback, Vince Young. I also thought that Leinart would be the first quarterback picked in January. GO TITANS!!!!!

I think we just got those offensive weapons that we need to go with that House of Pain defense that I think has finally resurfaced.
Welcome Vince and LenDale.
More will follow tomorrow.
FO...............great trade!

I am officially on the Vince Young bandwaggon, I CAN NOT wait for camp,pre-season....hope mac restructures his $,back and happy...this has been a great day in Titanland, lets keep it going,more smart draft picks and FO's......Life is good......!!!!!

Whew! There's no Hollywood in Nashville.

What a great pick. Vince was awesome on the Titans Radio network this afternoon. REALLY down to earth- no BS.

I'm happy to see the love for Vince over here. I have been a Longhorns fan for thirty years and haven't watched pro ball since Earl Campbell retired. I am now a Tennessee Titans fan. Vince is the real deal. And ya'll got the best USC RB also! LenDale freakin' White! My goodness it should be quite a show.

Hey guys, a Texas Longhorn & now a Titan fan because the Houston Texans are frigging idiots, here. I have watched Vince Young (I guess he wants to be Vincent now) play for 3 years here in Austin. Yes, I did go to the Rose Bowl too and Texas vs USC was the best daym game I have ever been to in my life! :)) Forget Bush, yall are getting the best college player ever, handsdown. VY is something special and he is a winner. I do find it ironic White is now his teammate. If USC would have held on to win the game, he would have been the MVP. Anyway, get ready for a fun ride and get ready to feel the Vince vibe. BTW,, a bunch of Texas people will be in Houston 12/10/06 and will be cheering for the Titans! HOOK'EM! :nana3:

AHHH so the trickle down of Young fans has begun, thanks for coming over to the light guys. Its good to see Vince bringing TN back to the nations attention!

Puck said:
anyone notice how every 1st round pick always has a jersey with a #1 on it

interesting that Vince is holding on with the #10
like they already had them made or something

I likes me some Vince
Shoot, I just made a new thread about this. Oops

This offseason has been amazing ... Thorton, Givens, Hope, Mawae, Young, White and many more to come... I see the rebuilding phase starting it's decent towards production!!!

Awesome to See New Titans Fans...

I can actually live with an 8-8 season now. With Vince and LenDale I feel as though we got our studs. No more need for low picks. We can pick up decent players with middle picks next year to fill out. Still think we are a 4-6 win team, but I could live with a mediocre year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back