Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Height: 6-0Weight: 23840 Speed: 4.49 (est)The Tennessee Titans traded pick #39 of the second round to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for pick #45 which was used on USC RB LenDale White. The Titans gained pick #116 in the fourth round for the trade. White was anticipated to be taken at some point of the first round but a poor Pro Day and a hamstring injury which prevented him from running the 40 created a Draft Day slide for the All-Conference, All-American from last season who shared running duties with Heisman winner Reggie Bush.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001429.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Maybe the 2nd best running back in the draft and finally someone who can get the 3rd and 4th down short yardage. Coach Chow knows this guy and his work ethic and how to use him. Great day for the Titans so far. Maybe package 1 of our current rbs with Sirmon and pick up a 3rd round pick even if we had to throw one of our fourth round picks. Thats dreaming I know but who would have thought we could have VY and White in the same backfield WOW. We need to find a way to get a mlb and add to defense. With the FA pickups and the draft this will be a different team this year and maybe enough to keep Steve. Great job again Reese, Coach Fisher and all the rest.

Great pick!!!!!!!!!! I never would have thought we would have gotten White and Young and traded down in the 2nd for white. Great day 1. I hope we can trade back into the third round great players still on the board!

PLUS a 4th rounder. I never would have thought LenDale would be here this late in the draft.
Henry & Chris, please take notice. There isn't alot of room on that roster!

GOFIGURETITANS said:
I just hope he is not an attitude problem... Hello Adam... Does anyone know how he is?

The only attitude I have seen so far has been an attitude that he wants to make every team that passed him by sorry for it...I like that!

man, just made it to a computer....i'm baffeled, i havent been this excited about a titans draft in a long time...
But then again, the brewsky in my hand might be clouding my judgement :whoop:

41_LendaleRB2NFP.JPG

we all knew a top RB was a consideration. I think we answered that question - new Steve and Eddie on day one - now White needs to get in Eddie shape

ammotroop said:
I like the idea of him in our backfield, but I am not sure that is what we needed.
In some ways Fisher said that he was the best player on the board and that they couldn't pass him up.
He's a POWER back. Just what we need for that Red Zone that has been screwing us up for the last 3 years!

Great Pick...Great Draft so far for Titans...I really wanted White as a Colt at #30 ...I have been saying at Coltsfreaks that White will be best RB in the long run from this years draft!!!

I agree with fitantitans point on how we need a back to power into the endzone and score vital TD's

This now leaves us with lots of questions: What do we do with Brown and Henry? Does Brown still start? Do we release Nash or Payton? Is Henry not gonna be as useful now we have Lendale?, and many more........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back