Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd been good if the first two picks were reversed. I love this pick if he has his chit together.
I like it. I think we got a little lucky, but I'll take it.

With hindsight, what if it was reversed positions but CB Diggs in the first and T Josh Jones in the second?

I wish we would know the difference in JRob's grades between Jones v Wilson and Fulton v Diggs v Jaylon Johnson. If knowing Jones would be there at the end of 2, would he switch his choices.

Things we'll never know.

Yeah but if coaches tell him to play 9 yards off, then that's what he will do.

Butler presses a lot when he’s on the field too though. I think they put those guys in the best position possible. That’s certainly not Adoree’s strength. This kid will press no doubt about it.

I thought they just said it was PEDs. I don't think the NCAA would suspend you for 2 years for week. It's college... everyone would be suspended.

He got suspended for submitting someone else's piss. So it was more of a fraud thing.

He says he smoked weed two days before and knew he would piss hot.

This dude can freaking ball, he is such a ball hawk and has great hands for a db... he will help this defense out coverage wise...great pick jrob
I hope you're right but he only has 2 picks in his career. 14 pass deflections which I love, but hopefully he can get both hands on some of those break ups in the NFL.

He got suspended for submitting someone else's piss. So it was more of a fraud thing.

He says he smoked weed two days before and knew he would piss hot.
Yea that's what I would say too. Please stay clean kid.

Did we do an interview with him or meet at the combine?
Edit: Never mind. We met with him at the combine and did a face time interview about a week ago. I just saw the video of the JRob call with him. He mentioned that.

Good value pick if he's clean! A top 15 talent at 61? Simmons last year was great value(he played very well for like 7 months removed from an acl tear). Great pick! Give me a DL guy in the 3rd in case we don't get clowney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back