Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though record shows up by 2 games, were really up 3 with the season sweep.
Our division records won’t matter at any point with the colts.
Except as division champs they get into the playoffs for no other reason but that.

AND take away a spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except as division champs they get into the playoffs for no other reason but that.

AND take away a spot.
Oh I know we can still lost the division, just pointing that out division record could be 3-3 and Indy’s 4-2 and it won’t matter.
for them to win, they have to have an outright better record.

Like losing to the Jets or Texans..?

Those losses are not even remotely historic. it’s sucks and all but it happens.

It’s just amazing to me that some of only talk about The Jets and Texans, but we don’t talk about the Colts twice or the Chiefs or Bills or Rams or Saints.

Why is that? Y’all just prefer to be negative?

It’s just amazing to me that some of only talk about The Jets and Texans, but we don’t talk about the Colts twice or the Chiefs or Bills or Rams or Saints.

Not negative.. realistic, alot of games left... anything can happen, none of us know but we can only hope the bye gets us healthy and we resemble the team we thought we were going to be

poker rules man.
You remember the bad beats.

Not negative.. realistic, alot of games left... anything can happen, none of us know but we can only hope the bye gets us healthy and we resemble the team we thought we were going to be

I don’t completely disagree. Yes anything can happen. But there aren’t “ a lot of games left”. We are up 3 with 5 to play. The Titans probably have to lose out, I understand the math. but the likely hood is astronomical. Truly a miracle.

Football is game of "what have you done for me lately" AND "it's not how you start, it's how you finish".

We started strong, but have dropped the last two and struggled in wins.

The way this team finishes is definitely up in the air.

I don’t completely disagree. Yes anything can happen. But there aren’t “ a lot of games left”. We are up 3 with 5 to play. The Titans probably have to lose out, I understand the math. but the likely hood is astronomical. Truly a miracle.
Yes true...just trying not to get my hopes up lol..want this team to win it all
In the last 5 we are 3-2...losses to Houston and NE (lots of injuries) W over Saints with a missed 2pt to tie it, a W over Indy in OT...5 may not be alot of games but lots can happen
Praying we get healthy over the bye!

You exaggerate. It’s not “astronomical”. Its not favored or likely, but far from even historic.

Current odds from a betting standpoint, we know the house doesn’t like to give away money.
Those odds are from today. Coincidently, +550 is the same odds the Rams have to surpass ARZ as of today.

Keeping with the anything can happen theme..

Week 13 results that the 0-10-1 Lions need to keep their playoff hopes alive

• Cowboys beat Saints (CHECK)
  • Lions beat Vikings
  • Dolphins beat Giants
  • Buccaneers beat Falcons
  • Jets beat Eagles
  • Cardinals beat Bears
  • Raiders beat Washington
  • Seahawks beat 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts