Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is remarkable about Jones is I am not always crying like a cuntsump about some DL tossing the center into the QB ... like I was always doing before he was signed

Not knowing what Radunz is going to give us really stinks...If we knew he was going to be Lewan's replacement then we wouldn't have to worry about drafting an OT early this yr...I feel like we need to make sure and have a plan to replace Lewan after his contract expires next yr...
I think a OL will and should be taken...not round 1 but 3

Not knowing what Radunz is going to give us really stinks...If we knew he was going to be Lewan's replacement then we wouldn't have to worry about drafting an OT early this yr...I feel like we need to make sure and have a plan to replace Lewan after his contract expires next yr...
Lewan’s replacement?
Or Quesenberry’s?

Both actually....ideally he would start at RT this yr and move to LT next yr.
Well that leaves sort of a problem just not as soon. Still need a RT and that leaves the assumption of riding with Lewan this season.

Probably makes sense to keep lewan regardless since Radunz can only fill one position and no one knows if he’s really ready. May not matter if he’s ready, he’s getting thrown in the fire. Davis had a similar situation 2 years ago and Brewer got a small taste a couple times.

as of now, the only OL starting hole is LG provided Radunz/Quesenberry are the RT and maybe Brewer IS the expectation for LG going forward.

not much depth, and I’m not confident that lineup is the magic lineup but if that’s JRobs plan, not much draft or FA capital is required to spend on OL.

Even if we resign Jones we need to add multiple assest to the OL this offseason. I could very easily see us going WR in the first and going OL multiple times in rounds 3-5. This should also be a really good UDFA class since this draft is so deep.

I also think Trevor Penning and Zion Johnson are possible in the first but I wouldn't be thrilled.

Here's a guy I think we should look at

• The Buffalo Bills released starting right tackle Daryl Williams. The 29-year-old started all 33 games for Buffalo over the past two years. Williams had two seasons left on a three-year deal signed last offseason, but none of his salary was guaranteed.

Seahawks press on Jamarco going into FA. TLDW: always hurt, looked like a starting quality RT when healthy, decent at both guard slots, garbage LT.

I think Radunz has a slot. I have nightmares about Brewer getting pushed back into Tammy. We can't put that dude out on the field as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back