Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably doesn't matter who is at WR if the QB can't get them the ball.

But, there's a long possibility of upgrades that can be made in the offseason.

I personally wouldn't mind Cedrick Wilson from the Cowboys. I think he's on the verge of being a big time WR. He definitely would be our #2 and a very good one at that.

I'd love to see us grab Olave with our first round pick. I was wanting us to go TE in the first, but I'm starting to think the value just isn't there for a TE in the first. So, Olave is who I'd like to draft. Great route runner, great hands and good speed. He's going to be a really good NFL WR. But I'm sure he'll go to the Colts.

If we can't get Wilson, Burks or Olave in the first, then I'm all for Alec Pierce in the 3rd. But I highly doubt he'll make it that far now. Cooper Kupp just got Pierce put on the map and teams will now draft him thinking they are going to get another Kupp.

Definitely should be fun to follow as there's a lot on that list.
Cedric Wilson is legit and could probably be had for $5-$6 mil/yr.. Totally doable.

Just get Adams and when Tanny sucks and chokes again can we blame him then? I bet you JRob is looking at possibilities to dump Tanny he can't be that stupid to think we need more stars on the team for Tanny to be successful. I guess JRob gonna try the Madden route and edit all the players to OVR 99.

Just get Adams and when Tanny sucks and chokes again can we blame him then? I bet you JRob is looking at possibilities to dump Tanny he can't be that stupid to think we need more stars on the team for Tanny to be successful. I guess JRob gonna try the Madden route and edit all the players to OVR 99.
I bet he can be that stupid and we ride with THill this season.

the real question is, we’ve seen QBs struggle in the playoffs before and teams keep riding with them and eventually there is success. How many tries does THill get?

If he lights it up in the postseason but the team still loses, is he still gone?

I bet he can be that stupid and we ride with THill this season.

the real question is, we’ve seen QBs struggle in the playoffs before and teams keep riding with them and eventually there is success. How many tries does THill get?

If he lights it up in the postseason but the team still loses, is he still gone?
Like coaches, when players plateau and its not enough to get you a SB, its time to upgrade.

And I don’t even know why. In most cases, it’s not like the D blows it up, it just seems by design that it’s not going to work.
those slow azz screens where the whole OL pulls in front that take 4 seconds to develop... yeah Titans blow at those

about all that Titans can pull off are those quick bubble screens to a wide triple set

those slow azz screens where the whole OL pulls in front that take 4 seconds to develop... yeah Titans blow at those

about all that Titans can pull off are those quick bubble screens to a wide triple set
Can they? pretty sure that was the almost pick then pick in the playoff game.

Will be too expensive:
Chris Godwin
Devante Adams

No thank you:
Mike Williams
Jamison Crowder
Will Fuller

Would love to sign if not too expensive:
Allen Robinson
Christian Kirk
Juju Smith Schuster
Michael Gallup
DJ Chark

Would be fine but nothing special:
Demarcus Robinson
Allen Lazard
Cedrick Wilson

that the play that the D was claiming the TE tipped it off???
The play I recall they said was tipped off was the 3rd or 4th and 1 play.

The screen INT was just Minton recognizing the same play as earlier, which he also almost diagnosed to a tip as well the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
All for bringing back M. Johnson. Other than that we cant spend any big FA $$ on WRs. Drafting one at end of 1st would be good w me. Definitely going to be a big need in future if it goes unaddressed this year. Not counting on Dez or Racey to be starters.

All for bringing back M. Johnson. Other than that we cant spend any big FA $$ on WRs. Drafting one at end of 1st would be good w me. Definitely going to be a big need in future if it goes unaddressed this year. Not counting on Dez or Racey to be starters.
Can’t imagine they won’t bring Marcus Johnson back. They gushed about him and could probably get him for a minimum contract. NWI will likely be on a minimum contract too. So they have WR 4&5 for cheap. Still need a WR 2/3.

Can’t imagine they won’t bring Marcus Johnson back. They gushed about him and could probably get him for a minimum contract. NWI will likely be on a minimum contract too. So they have WR 4&5 for cheap. Still need a WR 2/3.

I agree. NWI might actually be more expensive than we think. He had a decent year with us as the 3rd WR, so he could be looking to get a bigger role somewhere else. He won't get a big deal obviously, but it's unlikely we get him for next to league minimum anymore. I could see him signing something like 2/10 or somewhere along those lines. Considering his likely role, we should move on if that is the case.

I would be happy with Cole Beasley if he is released. I still like Emmanuel Sanders as well.

I agree. NWI might actually be more expensive than we think. He had a decent year with us as the 3rd WR, so he could be looking to get a bigger role somewhere else. He won't get a big deal obviously, but it's unlikely we get him for next to league minimum anymore. I could see him signing something like 2/10 or somewhere along those lines. Considering his likely role, we should move on if that is the case.

I would be happy with Cole Beasley if he is released. I still like Emmanuel Sanders as well.

I hope we keep Johnson, wont miss NWI

NWI is an exclusive rights free agent. I’m pretty sure that means we can offer him the league minimum and he has to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back