Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina. - Can probably get him in the 5th. Would be a great slot WR for us.

Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida - 6'5 340. If we stick with 3-4, he could play nose in our base D.

Tony Poljan - TE, Virginia - 6'7, 265. A huge dude that is really underrated in this draft.

Michael Menet, C, PSU

Great List

Walker Little - OT - Stanford

Little was once considered so highly, Bleacher Report listed him as the second overall pick in their way-too-early 2020 Mock Draft.

However, he suffered a knee injury in 2019 and sat out of the 2020 season, so he hasn’t played much at all since then.

Seems to going in the first 3 rounds in most mocks I've seen. He's actually my top target in round 3, unless a really good talent falls for some reason.

Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina. - Can probably get him in the 5th. Would be a great slot WR for us.

Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida - 6'5 340. If we stick with 3-4, he could play nose in our base D.

Tony Poljan - TE, Virginia - 6'7, 265. A huge dude that is really underrated in this draft.

Michael Menet, C, PSU

I love Shi Smith. Runs super smooth routes. Very twitchy. Looked really at the Senior Bowl on WR vs CBs. Made some high profile guys look bad.

Jonathon Adams Ark State Wr
Osa Odighizuwa DT UCLA
Jaleon Darden North Texas Wr
Josh Stills OG Ok State
Olaijah Griffn CB USC
Spencer Brown RB UAB
Tarron Jackson OLB Coastal Carolina
David Mills QB Stanford
These guys will go sooner than the above but...I like late 3 round 4 or 5
Spencer Brown OT Northern Iowa

Jordan Smith DE UAB he is 6 foot 6 and could be OLB and DE really like him late 3rd 4th round
Tommy Temble TE Notre Dame
If we really have to go OL in first 4 or 5 picks

Daniel Faalele he is big country all over again.

Really digging Amon-Ra St. Brown in the 4th or 5th. Father was a Mr. Universe, brother is Equanimeous St. Brown of the Green Bay Packers and his other brother Osiris plays for Stanford. Guys from those kind of families tend to play HARD.

I love Shi Smith. Runs super smooth routes. Very twitchy. Looked really at the Senior Bowl on WR vs CBs. Made some high profile guys look bad.
Completely agree. I have no idea why he's ranked as low as he is. I much prefer drafting Shi in the 4th or 5th than drafting Rondale/Elijah Moore in the 1st or 2nd.

Completely agree. I have no idea why he's ranked as low as he is. I much prefer drafting Shi in the 4th or 5th than drafting Rondale/Elijah Moore in the 1st or 2nd.

I like Rondale Moore better than Smith. But not in the 1st. He's probably my favorite WR after the big 3. He's likely a just a slot guy, though and I don't see how you can justify taking a slot guy in the 1st.

Avery Williams CB from Boise State seems like a JRob type of guy....he was a walk on who became a special teams standout....9 returns for TD...top 10 in the country in both KOR and PR...has blocked 6 kicks...ran 4.4 40yd and 6.88 3-cone drill while doing 19 reps on the bench press

At his pro day he also did RB drills and WR drills to show his versatility

Michael Strachen out of Charleston is an interesting guy....6’5” 225lbs with an 85” wingspan....ran 4.46 40yd with a 6.96 3cone. So for his size quite agile.

has had back to back 1000 yr receiving....with 27 TDs. Obviously against lesser competition but he did produce and has physical skills you can’t teach

Michael Strachen out of Charleston is an interesting guy....6’5” 225lbs with an 85” wingspan....ran 4.46 40yd with a 6.96 3cone. So for his size quite agile.

has had back to back 1000 yr receiving....with 27 TDs. Obviously against lesser competition but he did produce and has physical skills you can’t teach
Interesting prospect. Definitely looks like a man playing amongst boys out there though. Good size for sure.

here is my last one...

Zach Davidson 6'6" 245lbs TE/Punter from Central Missouri...scored 15 TDs and 894 yrds this yr... and as a punter had an avg over 40yds with 19 punts inside the 20yd line....kid was all MIAA as both a punter and a TE

At his pro day his 3 cone was 6.96, a 40 time of 4.64 and vertical of 37.5...so he is athletic...I like a good 3 cone time for TEs in terms of working the option routes.

could be a late rnd pick....couldn't be much worse than the punters we brought in this yr when Kern was hurt.

here is my last one...

Zach Davidson 6'6" 245lbs TE/Punter from Central Missouri...scored 15 TDs and 894 yrds this yr... and as a punter had an avg over 40yds with 19 punts inside the 20yd line....kid was all MIAA as both a punter and a TE

At his pro day his 3 cone was 6.96, a 40 time of 4.64 and vertical of 37.5...so he is athletic...I like a good 3 cone time for TEs in terms of working the option routes.

could be a late rnd pick....couldn't be much worse than the punters we brought in this yr when Kern was hurt.
A tight end slash punter?! Who’s ever heard of such a thing?!

Jonathon Adams Ark State Wr
Osa Odighizuwa DT UCLA
Jaleon Darden North Texas Wr
Josh Stills OG Ok State
Olaijah Griffn CB USC
Spencer Brown RB UAB
Tarron Jackson OLB Coastal Carolina
David Mills QB Stanford
These guys will go sooner than the above but...I like late 3 round 4 or 5
Spencer Brown OT Northern Iowa

Jordan Smith DE UAB he is 6 foot 6 and could be OLB and DE really like him late 3rd 4th round
Tommy Temble TE Notre Dame
If we really have to go OL in first 4 or 5 picks

Daniel Faalele he is big country all over again.
Jonathon Adams is a ridiculous athlete. His game against Kansas State was unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back