Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hi everyone,

I'm just gauging what people would think the best domain would be to land on if we can't get a way to keep this site going on gotitans.com. I've started to throw something together but in order to start really building out the site I'd need to know people are interested and where they think the best spot would be. I want to run it very similar to the way this site is so I'd like all the input possible for the folks here. I would absolutely look for any and all help with the site also as I am, like most of you, working and taking care of a family as well which takes up a good amount of my time.

I listed a few suggested domains to vote on. Also feel free to message me with any suggestions, I'm open to hearing new ideas.

If no deal gets reached on the current negotiations, I’m all for being part of another community. That being said, it’s obvious:

GoTitans2

If anyone here wants be an beta tester for a potential replacement I'd love to have some testing help, just to see what's broken or could be improved. I've added a few additional features today and looking for feedback in addition to finding stuff that should be changed or fixed.

Disclaimer: Since this a testing and beta site, feel free to post anything (keep it legal of course), make polls, upload pictures for avatars, just test out the features you want or have here that'd be useful in a replacement. I don't promise a 1 to 1 replacement, but it may end up working out in the end if we don't keep this site around. Feel free to direct message me here for any questions or suggestions.

Testing URL: https://forum-test.badden.com
You will most likely get an SSL cert error that is ok as I didn't purchase one yet for a test site, but it will be a secure connection. You do NOT need to enter a valid email address for testing, and you will NOT get an email verification, I suggest using a throw away password as well for testing. I will approve accounts manually for now that sign up.

I apologize, I may have mistyped touchdowntitans.com but it was recently taken in the last 12 months.

I added gotitans2.com and gotitans.net as options as well if you want to switch votes.

image.jpg

The main things I would like to see in next board

Similar rating system
Able to post screenshots directly
Private group DM (exists here)
Dark mode

The main things I would like to see in next board

Similar rating system
Able to post screenshots directly
Private group DM (exists here)
Dark mode
There is a ranking system based on likes and posts. Not exactly sure how they both compare. No moolah though for betting unfortunately.
Can do screenshots directly into post, copy and paste or upload, link from other sites, etc.
Dark mode is available.

Private messaging I can enable, probably tomorrow. Hesitated on that one because I've read some sites had problems with not so good/legal stuff being sent that admins can't moderate easily.

Great suggestions though thanks.

Private messaging I can enable, probably tomorrow. Hesitated on that one because I've read some sites had problems with not so good/legal stuff being sent that admins can't moderate easily.

Great suggestions though thanks.
Taboo got removed so it went to DMs, doubt anyone is doing anything other than talking shit

Latest posts

Back