Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Private messaging has now been setup and enabled for testing.

Any other suggestions I can look into?
i would just say if we're going w/ gotitans2 then it should mimic this as close as possible.. layout wise, able to use avatars/signature images

we used to have fantasy football / pick 'ems but i think i remember jeff saying those add-ons became incompatible with the site or something like that

i would just say if we're going w/ gotitans2 then it should mimic this as close as possible.. layout wise, able to use avatars/signature images

we used to have fantasy football / pick 'ems but i think i remember jeff saying those add-ons became incompatible with the site or something like that
I admit my design skills are not quite good, I'm more technical (Server Admin for my day job) than artistic design. I'm not great with like CSS code.

I tried to make it pretty close layout wise as possible with the different software, there is the ability for avatars right now. I'll work on signatures, that may be another extension to get for testing. I'll update when I know more about that.

This site uses XenForo, the test site uses Flarum. Flarum is a bit more "modern" (official release came out in 2021) so they're not quite the exact same. I'm trying to get it as close as possible though so keep those suggestions coming.

**update** Signatures are available and enabled now, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back