Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Hopefully you spread the word about our site too! :)
Now’s the time to ask if Swag exists.

Let me know if a hat or pin or flag is in the works anywhere. Titans Idiot Nation does a great job as almost a satirical titans FB page but he must make a killing from swag (sunglasses were first)

Now’s the time to ask if Swag exists.

Let me know if a hat or pin or flag is in the works anywhere. Titans Idiot Nation does a great job as almost a satirical titans FB page but he must make a killing from swag (sunglasses were first)

Love the idea! I'll look into it. Meanwhile white t-shirt and magic markers :) @JCBRAVE has entered the chat

Jets are about a 4 point favorite and virtually all the NY sports talk/fans I hear today have the Titans as an after thought win.
Most believe the Jets will be 3-1 very soon with wins against the Titans, Patriots and Broncos coming up.
This may be the case, but I am not buying into Rodgers just yet. He looked sharp on some passes, but not very mobile.
If the Titans hit him a few times the game could be interesting.
Also, the 49ers had a ton of run success up the middle, but I believe their passing game helped open this up.
I "hope" the Titans can show some kind of slot threat week 2 to set up a few runs.

Last, I will quickly admit to being at the front of the Levis fanboy line.
But damn he blew it and needs to step up...

Jets are about a 4 point favorite and virtually all the NY sports talk/fans I hear today have the Titans as an after thought win.
Most believe the Jets will be 3-1 very soon with wins against the Titans, Patriots and Broncos coming up.
This may be the case, but I am not buying into Rodgers just yet. He looked sharp on some passes, but not very mobile.
If the Titans hit him a few times the game could be interesting.
Also, the 49ers had a ton of run success up the middle, but I believe their passing game helped open this up.
I "hope" the Titans can show some kind of slot threat week 2 to set up a few runs.

Last, I will quickly admit to being at the front of the Levis fanboy line.
But damn he blew it and needs to step up...
last time Rogers played the Titans he looked like an old man standing alone in the cold

Latest posts

Back