Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, now we can see exactly how much he's improved. Expecting alot of mishaps but nothing quite like last year mid season. Just be god dam decisive and hurry your ass up.

Why is Levis out? He needs a chance to play with some of the better players. Not really interested in watching Willis play another complete game.

I admit, I get a little tired of Vrabel's evasive injury updates. Lower body says nothing.

It’s not “ Vrabel’s”. It’s common practice go try and Find an NFL HC who gives more detail about injuries …… I’ll save you some time. None of them do. It’s what they do.

Huge opportunity for Malik not for this year but for next year and beyond.

If he is able to keep growing and developing I don't see a reason why he doesn't deserve a chance to be our franchise QB of the future.

Do you really need to know details of every injury? It's a stupid practice, but as fans we don't really need to know specifics. He's injured and won't play... That's all that matters.
Fans need to know the specifics so they can feel more manly than professional football players.

Really hoping Whyle balls out and gets his confidence back. So much potential there with him and Chig.

I fail to see the potential with Whyle. To me he looks like a slow WR or a tall, skinny TE. Nothing he does sticks out to me.

Hopefully he can find a role for us, but I'm just not seeing it.

I fail to see the potential with Whyle. To me he looks like a slow WR or a tall, skinny TE. Nothing he does sticks out to me.

Hopefully he can find a role for us, but I'm just not seeing it.

Yep it was the whole 33 receptions for 326 yards last season that had me scratching my head seeing all the Whyle hype....

Uh, Derrick Henry had moire receptions for more yards last year and everyone wants to talk about how Henry cant catch.....

Yep it was the whole 33 receptions for 326 yards last season that had me scratching my head seeing all the Whyle hype....

Uh, Derrick Henry had moire receptions for more yards last year and everyone wants to talk about how Henry cant catch.....
We missed out on the WRs so we went TE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back