Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six Things to Watch for the Titans in Saturday Night's Preseason Game vs the Vikings

"Titans starters got a lot of work in joint practices, from quarterback Ryan Tannehill to running back Derrick Henry to receiver DeAndre Hopkins on offense, to defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons to linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair to safety Kevin Byard on defense. Because of that, I'm expecting Saturday night to belong to primarily back-ups once again"

nothing burger nonsense

Six Things to Watch for the Titans in Saturday Night's Preseason Game vs the Vikings

"Titans starters got a lot of work in joint practices, from quarterback Ryan Tannehill to running back Derrick Henry to receiver DeAndre Hopkins on offense, to defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons to linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair to safety Kevin Byard on defense. Because of that, I'm expecting Saturday night to belong to primarily back-ups once again"

nothing burger nonsense

Off topic. An Asian girl at work saw my screen last week while I was reading your post and saw that China flag. I was so embarrassed lol.

Our new and improved offense.... throwing the ball 3 yards short of the 1st down marker on 3rd down....

out goes the old, in comes the old..... Vrabel offense.

Our new and improved offense.... throwing the ball 3 yards short of the 1st down marker on 3rd down....

out goes the old, in comes the old..... Vrabel offense.

Willis had to get rid of the ball quickly there, as a defender was in his face.

Midfield, we should've went for that 4th and 2. Preseason it's good for both the offense and if they don't make it, it's good for the defense to get some good reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back