Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be high 90s at KO and only dropping to high 80s after dark when the humidity will rocket to 99%...

My PSL buddy is punting this exhibition game

gonna be high 90s at KO and only dropping to high 80s after dark when the humidity will rocket to 99%...

My PSL buddy is punting this exhibition game
Yep, aint no way I am getting out in this heat unless I absolutely have to. This is a tv game for certain.

I still dont believe he was injured

23 gonna be 21 & 22 IRfest all over again
I believe he was/is injured. He was injured his entire senior season and that is the excuse for how crappy his senior season was. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if we found out it was really his toe messed up again but they dont want to say that. But as always, JRob loves him some injured players and decided to draft another injury prone player... (or really Vrabel loves injured players and drafts them, but JRob's fault).

If Levis has only strained his quad like they're saying, why not let him play anyway? He's 3rd string. Even if he reaggravates it, he's not even going to be active on gameday as QB3. Experience is more important for him right now, than a potentially sore quad.

Not really seeing the value of the starters playing this game. Few reps won't do anything as we don't play again for 16 days. Would make sense if we were playing next weekend.

Not really seeing the value of the starters playing this game. Few reps won't do anything as we don't play again for 16 days. Would make sense if we were playing next weekend.

what's the point of playing starters at all in the preseason then if you're going in w/that mentality

vrabel 2.0 4head stuff

we're 0-2 when sitting starters for whole preseason, just wanna keep blindly doing that shit hoping it works one year? not just 0-2, straight up dogshit beat down 0-2

what's the point of playing starters at all in the preseason then if you're going in w/that mentality

vrabel 2.0 4head stuff

we're 0-2 when sitting starters for whole preseason, just wanna keep blindly doing that **** hoping it works one year? not just 0-2, straight up dog**** beat down 0-2

Quit your typical moaning and look at the keywords "16 days". Everyone is going to come out rusty after that long layoff. If we were playing next weekend, then your rant would be valid.

But you're not going to convince me playing starters today for a series or two will have any impact on how they play 16 days from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back