Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm a huge proponent of playing our starters in all preseason games.

What I'm trying to say is a mix of starters coming in for the first time in preseason game 3 for a series or two just doesn't make sense with a 16 day layoff until Week 1.

Quit your typical moaning and look at the keywords "16 days". Everyone is going to come out rusty after that long layoff. If we were playing next weekend, then your rant would be valid.

then why did AZ look like they had actually played an NFL game before playing us? Why'd we lose to a bottom dweller in the Giants? Why don't all teams suck donkeynuts after a 16 day layoff? Why's it just us?

please

then why did AZ look like they had actually played an NFL game before playing us? Why'd we lose to a bottom dweller in the Giants? Why don't all teams suck donkeynuts after a 16 day layoff? Why's it just us?

please

Probably the same reason why we lost other games throughout those 2 seasons in question.

I still dont believe he was injured

23 gonna be 21 & 22 IRfest all over again
Have you ever believed a player was injured? I think a guy could have bones sticking out of his skin and you'd say they were lying and he just wants to get paid to do nothing.

Have you ever believed a player was injured? I think a guy could have bones sticking out of his skin and you'd say they were lying and he just wants to get paid to do nothing.
That's what football players do. Ronni Lott says hello. Let's not kid ourselves on the vagina growing on todays NFL players.

So it says we can livestream from the Titans app but I don’t see a link on app. Is this correct?
I was able to first 2 games... from Titansonline

not sure that is the app or not

link not active till kickoff

game should be available on 2 over the air if you have an antenna

Last edited by a moderator:
If Levis has only strained his quad like they're saying, why not let him play anyway? He's 3rd string. Even if he reaggravates it, he's not even going to be active on gameday as QB3. Experience is more important for him right now, than a potentially sore quad.
That would make too much sense

Not sure when it became common for teams to pay players for not playing, but I think they messed up. It’s great for the ones who really need it but an abuse by others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back