Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Not sure if anyone else is watching this, but it is actually kind of entertaining LOL. Definitely not football, but it is sort of fun to see the players' faces, and it seems to me to be like a big party. Plus apparently the Mannings are taking this seriously LOL.

Please delete this and don't give the NFL data to scrape from the web.

How anyone can watch that mess is beyond me.

Chill buddy....these guys are playing 18 games a year now....taking lots of hits. This is admittedly not football, but looks to me to be a well earned vacation for guys here.

Just take it for what it is ...

Chill buddy....these guys are playing 18 games a year now....taking lots of hits. This is admittedly not football, but looks to me to be a well earned vacation for guys here.

Just take it for what it is ...
Why bother tho? The players don't want to be there, the fans don't care, why not just name the pro bowl team and call it a day.

Also I wouldn't say it's a vacation for them, if it were we wouldn't see so many players opting out

Why bother tho? The players don't want to be there, the fans don't care, why not just name the pro bowl team and call it a day.

Also I wouldn't say it's a vacation for them, if it were we wouldn't see so many players opting out

The players that are there seem to be having a very good time....my guess is that next season you will see more show up. Again, this looks more like a party to me.

The players that are there seem to be having a very good time....my guess is that next season you will see more show up. Again, this looks more like a party to me.
Maybe. But what are they gonna do, pout around and be miserable? I bet we still see lots of guys opting to golf next year.

Are you watching this? So not see a lot of pouting here. Seeing a lot of laughing and camaraderie here.

That said, don't get me wrong, for me this would ALWAYS be a TV event....would never pay money to travel to or attend this. However, I get the sense that this is not the point of this event anyway.

It's crazy that these athletes can't do anything without getting hurt these days.

Eventually the #1 pick will be judged by availability instead of talent.

Honestly, I would not utilize anything happening today as a predictor of future trends in the NFL. This is not football, it is a party for the players who are there and other fans.

Do people still watch the pro bowl? I honestly haven’t watched it since it moved from Hawaii and was moved to the week before the super bowl instead of after it.

Do people still watch the pro bowl? I honestly haven’t watched it since it moved from Hawaii and was moved to the week before the super bowl instead of after it.
No, but they’re trying something different this year. Flag football game, which is only flags added to the previous couple years, and the old QB club games added.
Haven’t watched any of it, don’t know how many of the other competitions are actually televised, highly doubt this format brings in any viewers either which means NFL will try something new again in a couple more years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back