Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
107eab0c837141a38f62427ac228baad.jpg

I would rather watch this trash than wussyball

Do people still watch the pro bowl? I honestly haven’t watched it since it moved from Hawaii and was moved to the week before the super bowl instead of after it.
I probably have not watched the pro bowl in a decade or more. However, I was horrified to be waiting for some seats at a restaurant today and noticed on the big screen some desecration of the sport being broadcast. It had snoop dog and they called it the pro bowl, looked more like the end of the sport at the least and civilization altogether at the worst.

The players that are there seem to be having a very good time....my guess is that next season you will see more show up. Again, this looks more like a party to me.
it's like the old Battle of the Network Stars. I found it fun and entertaining. The side events were cool. It's nice seeing these guys having fun with each other. Bonus was seeing Peyton pissed near the end of the game. It looks like the Titans who were there had a good time.

it's like the old Battle of the Network Stars. I found it fun and entertaining. The side events were cool. It's nice seeing these guys having fun with each other. Bonus was seeing Peyton pissed near the end of the game. It looks like the Titans who were there had a good time.
Probably the only time you'll see Tyreek Hill rushing the QB.

I actually kind of like the idea of doing this and adding celebrity participants as well. It was always interesting to me to see which actors/singers also had some athletic ability. The pro bowl is no longer what I watched growing up, no changing that. I would maybe watch the mixed celeb and player game though.

I actually kind of like the idea of doing this and adding celebrity participants as well. It was always interesting to me to see which actors/singers also had some athletic ability. The pro bowl is no longer what I watched growing up, no changing that. I would maybe watch the mixed celeb and player game though.
I was actually a fan of the first couple Rock and Jock games.
They started altering some of the rules and games each year and got stupid after about 4-5 years of existing.

Not sure if anyone else is watching this, but it is actually kind of entertaining LOL. Definitely not football, but it is sort of fun to see the players' faces, and it seems to me to be like a big party. Plus apparently the Mannings are taking this seriously LOL.

Robert Edwards had an injury that almost ended, but did ruin, his career in that flag game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back