Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think our team has gotten better. Do we still need depth? Yes. Do we have questions we need answered? Yes. Overall though, I think we have upgraded our roster.

I personally think our team has gotten better. Do we still need depth? Yes. Do we have questions we need answered? Yes. Overall though, I think we have upgraded our roster.

I think (hope) we've hugely upgraded our defense.

Can't really argue that our offense got worse.

I think (hope) we've hugely upgraded our defense.

Can't really argue that our offense got worse.

Absolutely improved on the defense.

A slight step back on offense. But the OL looks like it will be better. The WR 2 and TE production might drop some, but I still see this team scoring a lot.

Just one more hop towards the town of bandwagon and you’re full on mcFlare.

:wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo:

Like every team, we need unknowns to perform, whether rookie or those generic named Fred brown signings.

Injuries are the biggest concern due to depth. WR is all unknown nobodies looking to prove themselves outside of Brown. I hope firkser is ready, I think he is.
The D NEEDS Dupree to be what everyone hoped Clowney was last year. Either that, or weaver takes out his court aggressions on the field.
Lots of people hyped up Farley, hope he lives up to it, he’s the #1 CB already.
Byard, come back to life.

The most excitement I have on that projected starter list, is 4 returning OL with Henry, THill behind it and Brown as the top catcher.

Just one more hop towards the town of bandwagon and you’re full on mcFlare.

:wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo:
Don't be a douche buddy. I'm an optimist. Do I think we are on Kansas City level? No..we should by far and away be the front runner for the division. After that, anything can happen.

Looks to me that JRob has done a great job of re-setting the team despite considerable loses in FA. Stop gap players at CB (Jenkins) and WR (Reynolds), two real nice starters that improve the pass rush on the front 7 (Autry, Dupree), 2 draft picks that can start immediately and actually upgrade CB and RT. Nice depth selections later in the draft with guys that could eventually start (Molden might start at NB).

People forget we drafted a CB and RB last year so despite the Wilson fiasco we have two real good players that should contribute.

So the main areas of concern are still one WR spot (wherever Reynolds does not play), a replacement for Jones on the DL and how the TE position will pan out.

Looking at that we upgraded the defense significantly and the combination of losing Smith, Davis, Humphries certainly leaves a question mark. IMO however we can utilize guys like Batson and get the rookie WRs involved and Firkser and Swain give us enough at the TE position we can work around that. Maybe the biggest unknown is the OC who has to reconcile this issue.

I agree. The loss of jonnu and Davis are overstated. Reynolds will be good. Firkser is good for what we need. The slot wr is likely Batson or the Louisville rookie.

I think Firk will play a lot of slot for us. He is what Adam Humphries was supposed to be for us last year.

Hard to get past that depth though. Team is paper thin after the starters. House of cards.

Looks weird to me on the defensive side of the ball only having 6 guys instead of a front 7...... right now it's a front 6 lol running a 4-2 instead of a 4-3 or 3-4
It's showing nickel defense. Most teams run it the majority of the time. Base defense doesn't really matter anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back