Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Jonnu was a great talent, but we have been using the TE by committee approach for the past several years. Firkser, Pruitt, and Swain have been pretty good collectively. Plus, we use our TEs a lot for blocking instead of receiving anyway.

I thought that Jonnu was a great talent, but we have been using the TE by committee approach for the past several years. Firkser, Pruitt, and Swain have been pretty good collectively. Plus, we use our TEs a lot for blocking instead of receiving anyway.

Jonnu was great in the red zone and makes some nice splash plays. He wasn't a great blocker. That is why I think Firkser won't be a huge drop off. Signing Briley Moore could really help with depth as he is a solid all around player. Swain is also a good blocker. Thus if we go two TEs we are fine.

We also signed Tory Carter, a FB from LSU who can also play H-Back and is a great blocker (better than Jonnu at trap blocking). He will give Blasingame a run for his money for a roster spot and is a great STs guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back