Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
144928399.jpg.0.jpg

Raiders are the more desperate team. If they lose they are cooked in that division. If we lose … so are the Colts today and it’s still only the Jags and Texans they gotta leapfrog (not like it matters though - Titans just don’t got it this year).

phillips unavailable... well there goes what little O the Titans were gonna pretend to have... phillips was like target 1 on 80% of passes and the first guy allowed to fumble a punt

While I would love to see the Titans operate out of a bunch of 3 WR sets today, I imagine we will see a ton of 12 personnel and Henry running into brick walls because of Raiders edge rushers will likely feast on both of the Titans tackles

While I would love to see the Titans operate out of a bunch of 3 WR sets today, I imagine we will see a ton of 12 personnel and Henry running into brick walls because of Raiders edge rushers will likely feast on both of the Titans tackles
Agree.. When we do finally come out in spread formations, I suspect it will be Swaim, Hollister and Carter lined up out wide again too
:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back