Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that I can think of a worst second half team than the Titans. I've seen teams that were consistently worse than the Titans, but for the third week in a row the Titans have come out in the first half looking pretty good, only to completely collapse in the second half.
at least this game Titan O played well thru the half... struggle bus city second posession on vs Giants and had nothing second posession on vs Bills

I'm glad we think practice squad OLBs are the answer...

#59 Derek Tuszka, he looked lost preplay of when Josh Jacobs nearly had a rushing touchdown to the right 1st half I believe ---- and then absolutely zero urgency to get involved in the play.

And watch, we're probably about to bring in some hay-baler to the ILB side of things with the injury to Cunningham (no matter severity)
Sad part is we brought in Tuzka and lost Anine and Tak.

I feel a lot better now! We have another signing from another teams practice squad!

Shew, I was getting nervous there for a bit that we would have some scrubs on the field next week for an important division matchup. Now we’ll be at pretty much full power….lol

seeing Farley on the PR team ----- how about we stop drafting people with injury history?.... moreover, players we can't see perform at a combine/pro day due to injury time of the draft process.

in terms of 1st round picks, Jon Robinson is 1/3 (33% grade, which is well below an F) for not getting the value out of where they were selected (Corey Davis, Caleb Farley, Jeffery Simmons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back