Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted in the pregame post about the amount of Raider fans that were expected to show up. Let me tell you, there were A LOT of Raider fans at the game, I mean A LOT!

Raiders are the more desperate team. If they lose they are cooked in that division. If we lose … so are the Colts today and it’s still only the Jags and Texans they gotta leapfrog (not like it matters though - Titans just don’t got it this year).
And then the Colts beat KC and the Jags kicked the Bolts Butts!

So glad to get a win. But why when something works ( throwing the ball to Henry) do we quit doing it? When we get people down we never finish it? We should have won that game by 3 touchdowns.

I don't know that I can think of a worst second half team than the Titans. I've seen teams that were consistently worse than the Titans, but for the third week in a row the Titans have come out in the first half looking pretty good, only to completely collapse in the second half.

So we were super aggressive and went for it on 4th and Tanny threw behind Burks. And then we had the 3rd down where Hopper caught the ball and then took a nap instead of getting back up or rolling for a 1st down.

Sometimes it just doesn't go your way on plays.

I see way too many balls Tanny throws where the receivers are catching it and going down versus in stride. Is he throwing around their knees all the time?

I see way too many balls Tanny throws where the receivers are catching it and going down versus in stride. Is he throwing around their knees all the time?
Tannehill has a tendency to try to squeeze passes in... Sometimes that means throwing low and hoping the guy goes down and gets it etc. But yeah, it does seem to happen a lot. But again, I think it's because Tannehill tries to make things happen when there's not necessarily an open guy a lot.

Also, he has 6'4" 400lb men trying to crush him behind a bad OLine so not always a clear path to throw. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back