Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day I'm just so glad we sent the Mexican Raiders and their obnoxious lowriding truck, plaid shirt wearing, West Coast rap listening fans home with an L.

most of them wont even be crossing a bridge as they live in east nashville

about ZERO came from the left coast
Funny, there's been a lot of left coasters moving into Nashville the past few years, so I see the link.

It doesn't mean that they can't all go to the West Coast tho, bless their hearts ;)

I'm glad we think practice squad OLBs are the answer...

#59 Derek Tuszka, he looked lost preplay of when Josh Jacobs nearly had a rushing touchdown to the right 1st half I believe ---- and then absolutely zero urgency to get involved in the play.

And watch, we're probably about to bring in some hay-baler to the ILB side of things with the injury to Cunningham (no matter severity)

#59 Derek Tuszka, he looked lost preplay of when Josh Jacobs nearly had a rushing touchdown to the right 1st half I believe ---- and then absolutely zero urgency to get involved in the play.

And watch, we're probably about to bring in some hay-baler to the ILB side of things with the injury to Cunningham (no matter severity)

Agree that guy is awful.. My need to see if Tuszka is somehow related to JRob.

So glad we kept Stonehouse, because my fear was keeping Kern (nothing wrong in that at all) and releasing Stonehouse. I would've been pissed if we released Stonehouse in the sake of these bums we are bringing in.

Kern and Stonehouse > than these bum defensive players we are bringing in.

Agree that guy is awful.. My need to see if Tuszka is somehow related to JRob.

So glad we kept Stonehouse, because my fear was keeping Kern (nothing wrong in that at all) and releasing Stonehouse. I would've been pissed if we released Stonehouse in the sake of these bums we are bringing in.

Kern and Stonehouse > than these bum defensive players we are bringing in.
Dudes averaging 57.6 yards per punt right now, insane

We have no cap space. We aren't going to find pro bowlers right now.

We have no cap space. We aren't going to find pro bowlers right now.

When did I say scrounge for a Pro Bowler?

I'm just saying, whoever they're finding to evaluate free agent OLBS and OL, we should have taken them out back and 'ended' them long ago....

These in season evaluations/interviews literally probably go like this -- can you run, and if you can't run can you at least walk fast? do you know what a football looks like? do you like to wear jerseys?

When did I say scrounge for a Pro Bowler?

I'm just saying, whoever they're finding to evaluate free agent OLBS and OL, we should have taken them out back and 'ended' them long ago....

These in season evaluations/interviews literally probably go like this -- can you run, and if you can't run can you at least walk fast? do you know what a football looks like? do you like to wear jerseys?
other teams find TItans PS guys easily enough... seems robinson might be able to raid other teams PS instead of just having his phone beep when houston cuts some bum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back