Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good win?

Does Vrabel feel validated that the Raiders blew it and his "plan" worked?

How did the Raiders “ blow it “ ?.. the best they could have done is tie. They didn’t blow the win. Vrabel played the percentages and it worked. I hate the offensive play calling in the 2nd half, but THEY FUCKING WON. Jesus people. We know this team is struggling. But THEY FUCKING WON.

How did the Raiders “ blow it “ ?.. the best they could have done is tie. They didn’t blow the win. Vrabel played the percentages and it worked. I hate the offensive play calling in the 2nd half, but THEY ****ING WON. Jesus people. We know this team is struggling. But THEY ****ING WON.
Can't disagree with the premise.

But it would have been nice to not have to sweat and vomit while watching the 2nd half.

Ya but i have 0 hope of him realizing that part

Then it will not be fixed. Overreliance on the run game and going conservative on offense, especially on first down, has been an issue throughout Vrabel's tenure.

Until he allows the offense to be opened up more on a consistent basis, keep expecting these types of games where the Titans basically have to win nail bitter after nail bitter because the head coach is too chicken shit to go in for the kill and plays "not to lose."

Wins a win but God damm. This offense has come out stinking every 2nd half. Also this o line only gets forward momentum when Henry crashes into them. Also where did we pick up the guy who let hollins run past him when he's the deep quarter then can't pat the ball away for the td.

We're in for a long season.
yeah same dude was burned on the 60 yarder

Can't disagree with the premise.

But it would have been nice to not have to sweat and vomit while watching the 2nd half.

I totally agree. But the OL is trash. The OC is trash. The secondary is a work in progress. Henry looked better and appears to be a weapon in the passing game now. Burks and Woods looked pretty good There were small positives. It appears more of Tim Kelly’s influence was there.

I totally agree. But the OL is trash. The OC is trash. The secondary is a work in progress. Henry looked better and appears to be a weapon in the passing game now. Burks and Woods looked pretty good There were small positives. It appears more of Tim Kelly’s influence was there.
It almost looked as if they let Kelly call the 1st and Downing the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back