Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans by 20+. Our crappy D will figure out a way to slow down the run enough to force Lamar to throw and he will have a bad game in the turnover column, 3 turnovers or more for Lamar. I think the Ravens still put some points on the board, but can't overcome the turnovers. Titans 48 Ravens 27
doubt it.
winning the game today will require a monumental effort.
everybody thinks that the Titans going to win this game just because they've beaten them the last two times, so now everybody's saying oh it would be a success if we win today assuming that we're going to win today but we may not win today or we could win the super bowl.
I mean I don't pray for a loss but it would be highly hilarious if the Titans did lose today and then everybody can come back and say well it wasn't a success this year we didn't win against the Raven so it wasn't a success, lol.

doubt it.
everybody thinks that the Titans going to win this game just because they've beaten them the last two times, so now everybody's saying oh it would be a success if we win today assuming that we're going to win today but we may not win today or we could win the super bowl.
I mean I don't pray for a loss but it would be highly hilarious if the Titans did lose today and then everybody can come back and say well it wasn't a success this year we didn't win against the Raven so it wasn't a success, lol.
Huh?

The whole idea that winning today is a successful season is ridiculous so yeah that's why you're probably saying huh because I made a ridiculous scenario to go with this ridiculous idea that the Titans win today and it's a successful season.

People seem to assume that the Titans have the upperhand in this game and that they are going to probably win even with their terrible defense (or at least people are confident since the Titans have won the last two games in a row against them but in the same breath, they can't win anything else but this game because they're the Ravens who the Titans have beaten the last two games) and what I'm saying is is that the Titans defense is terrible regardless if they're playing the Ravens or not and just because the Titans have had success in the last two games doesn't mean Jack.
it's hilarious to me that the whole mindset is to win this game because this game is the game that they can win but lets not shoot for anything higher than that because you know their terrible defense.
apparently they just think that just because the Titans have beaten the Ravens two times in a row that the Titans are going to always beat them. That's not the case so if you're thinking that the Titans can't win any games because of their defense beyond this one well then they can't win this one either because their defense is still bad regardless.
so yeah I know I just went around in circles but maybe you'll get the point.

doubt it.
110% will say this season was a failure if we lose to the Ravens

110% will say this season was a failure if we lose to the Ravens
you shouldn't just like you shouldn't think it's a successful season if we beat them The Ravens are a damn good team and just because we won last year and we might not win this year doesn't mean a thing because those are two different years with two different teams.

Offense needs to be at its best, defense needs to be at least average (which is an improvement), limit Jackson, take away TE Mark Andrews and stop the run.
Byard, Adoree and the young guys need to show up.

The whole idea that winning today is a successful season is ridiculous so yeah that's why you're probably saying huh because I made a ridiculous scenario to go with this ridiculous idea that the Titans win today and it's a successful season.

People seem to assume that the Titans have the upperhand in this game and that they are going to probably win even with their terrible defense (or at least people are confident since the Titans have won the last two games in a row against them but in the same breath, they can't win anything else but this game because they're the Ravens who the Titans have beaten the last two games) and what I'm saying is is that the Titans defense is terrible regardless if they're playing the Ravens or not and just because the Titans have had success in the last two games doesn't mean Jack.
it's hilarious to me that the whole mindset is to win this game because this game is the game that they can win but lets not shoot for anything higher than that because you know their terrible defense.
apparently they just think that just because the Titans have beaten the Ravens two times in a row that the Titans are going to always beat them. That's not the case so if you're thinking that the Titans can't win any games because of their defense beyond this one well then they can't win this one either because their defense is still bad regardless.
so yeah I know I just went around in circles but maybe you'll get the point.

View attachment 18113

i think im the only one to say this will be a failed season unless we get to the AFC Champ game. I dont care bout the ravens or even the 2nd round. I dont care about the accolades the players achieved this yr. All means nothing unless we get to the game. Sure our defense sucked and we lucky to be here. The fact is we have the #3 offense. If that alone cant take u places then ur wasting that talent. We are in the dance, its time to DANCE! U dont show up to a dance in a Tux and then leave when the 1st song comes on and say it was a successful turnout.

i think im the only one to say this will be a failed season unless we get to the AFC Champ game. I dont care bout the ravens or even the 2nd round. I dont care about the accolades the players achieved this yr. All means nothing unless we get to the game. Sure our defense sucked and we lucky to be here. The fact is we have the #3 offense. If that alone cant take u places then ur wasting that talent. We are in the dance, its time to DANCE! U dont show up to a dance in a Tux and then leave when the 1st song comes on and say it was a successful turnout.
Team seems to have taken a step back on defense so if we fall short of your goals dont be mad. Our offseason on defense was awful

Team seems to have taken a step back on defense so if we fall short of your goals dont be mad. Our offseason on defense was awful
prob be a lil mad since our yr would be over with a top 3 offense. Also lil mad as well knowing we could have addressed this issue early on in the yr and didnt make no adjustments to get better on that side of the ball. Outside of getting King.

this offense is the best that has ever been on the Titans I mean it's very very very good we have a 2000 yard rusher so yes it would be a big loss if the Titan didn't at least get to the AFC championship game.

3EjQ.gif

prob be a lil mad since our yr would be over with a top 3 offense. Also lil mad as well knowing we could have addressed this issue early on in the yr and didnt make no adjustments to get better on that side of the ball. Outside of getting King.
He's saying that but I bet you if the Titans lose today he'd be all mad that Titan didn't reach their goal even though it doesn't matter if the Titans lose today and then lose in the divisional round it'd be the same difference only I guess it would make him feel better about the whole situation or something who knows.
anybody that thinks the Titans can't get to the AFC championship game should be really worried about the game today because today's game is going to be just as difficult as any game that we're playing in the entire playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back