Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then consider this season a failure, because we ain’t sniffing the AFC title game.
you might as well consider it a failure too because we probably ain't going to win this game either.
Or do you not consider this game right here a failure if we don't win what's the verdict

you might as well consider it a failure too because we probably ain't going to win this game either.
Or do you not consider this game right here a failure if we don't win what's the verdict

We aren’t winning this game. I’ve already concluded that, so it’s hard for me to consider this year a failure if/when we lose. Anything that happens from this point on is gravy.

That Ray Lewis strip INT of George for the TD still gives me nightmares.
that 35 to 3 second half collapse gives me the chills and I could even go back to Mike renfro and the Pittsburgh Steelers and Lynn effing swann I hate that game more than I hate any game that I've ever watched in my entire life.
The refs just gave the Steelers the win that year and bummed Phillips talking about last year we knocked on the door this year we beat on the door next year we're going to kick the son of a bitch in.
lol
Y'all probably don't go back that far, lol.
effing Lynn swann man I hate that dude.

I haven't forgotten what happened to our 2,000 yard rusher the last time the Ravens were here for a playoff game. Go Titans! :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back