Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the DL, anybody else notice that they were all falling over each other again during their rushing the QB like last week. It's embarrassing how out of control and undisciplined they are.

A billion $ organization can't quickly update travel plans to LONDON? LOL

Probably not. Why you think it’s funny is well, funny. You must think this is an easy undertaking which is laughable. Billion dollar team owns a hotel?

Plans for this trip were booked months ago. Approx 230 people travel with each team to London. Assuming leaving Monday. Hotel for an additional 4 nights, practice facility for extra 4 days etc etc. I’m glad you think it’s easy to pull that off. I doubt it is. The Titans slept in their beds at home and practiced in their facility all week. They flew out Friday and played Sunday. The travel didn’t affect them.

Travel isn’t why they lost. But you guys looking for anything, any reason, crazy conspiracy shit to blame on Vrabel is getting really silly.

Again. Just because the Bills ( who have very high expectations) used it as an excuse doesn’t mean it really affected them. It’s a BS excuse. 2 days is plenty to recover from jet lag. These are professional athletes.

But yea, it’s Vrables fault.

Probably not. Why you think it’s funny is well, funny. You must think this is an easy undertaking which is laughable. Billion dollar team owns a hotel?

Plans for this trip were booked months ago. Approx 230 people travel with each team to London. Assuming leaving Monday. Hotel for an additional 4 nights, practice facility for extra 4 days etc etc. I’m glad you think it’s easy to pull that off. I doubt it is. The Titans slept in their beds at home and practiced in their facility all week. They flew out Friday and played Sunday. The travel didn’t affect them.

Travel isn’t why they lost. But you guys looking for anything, any reason, crazy conspiracy **** to blame on Vrabel is getting really silly.

Again. Just because the Bills ( who have very high expectations) used it as an excuse doesn’t mean it really affected them. It’s a BS excuse. 2 days is plenty to recover from jet lag. These are professional athletes.

Mike Vrabel, is that you??

Travel isn’t why they lost. But you guys looking for anything, any reason, crazy conspiracy **** to blame on Vrabel is getting really silly.

Just a couple things. For the most part I agree with you and that the travel arrangements and dates have very little (organization may have asked him some input) if any blame on Vrabel.

what I will say is that there are many ways to get the necessary organization across the pond and it does not have to be 100% or bust on travel arrangements.
For example, if the team wanted to head over on Thursday and even get a practice in, that likely does not require the couple hundred people so more could have traveled at a separate time. Basically you pick the scenario, it could be done.

while I also agree that the franchise is trying to save a Buck, I believe since this is a “home game” the league probably offers up some sort of compensation since Nashville just lost a home game and it’s Goodell’s dumb idea to keep pushing NFL on London.

last, there are many organizations that ship hundreds of people round the world all the time, military being one of them. When budget isn’t a thing, you can absolutely move travel arrangements around to just about anything you want/need, it’s just going to cost more.

Oh wow. Usually they fight during the games and then are best friends for life as soon as the end of the game whistle blows.

Simmons comes off as the type that doesn't want to be friendly with the enemies (which I love).

I'm sure Simmons would maul OBJ.
That and OBJ is a POS. Nothing new, he’s been a POS since he was in NYG.

Oh wow. Usually they fight during the games and then are best friends for life as soon as the end of the game whistle blows.

Simmons comes off as the type that doesn't want to be friendly with the enemies (which I love).

I'm sure Simmons would maul OBJ.
I hold the same belief, we ain't friends unless we are teammates period. That's what I loved about HS football especially against our rivals, the hate was real during and after the games. I'm not condoning what legarrette blount did in college with the sucker punches though. I'll line up and shake hands but we ain't friends and I'll see you next year. OBJ is a pussy though, he lost a fight to the kickers practice net. If big Jeff wanted to id imagine the fight would look like a reenactment of the bear vs Leonardo Decaprio in the revenant movie.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back