Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a fan of giving big money to a RT who can’t play LT and imo Conklin can’t....I’d much rather spend the money getting a pass rusher and then resign Kelly and draft an OT.
Exactly.

You don't need the best five offensive linemen. You need the right five offensive linemen. Five guys who work cohesively as one unit.

Our whole right side of the offensive line needs to be redone. C, RG, RT. Ben Jones will get a pass, again, because he's best of the three.

Conk is a player WE all thought he could've been better off playing RG..

Remember when we all wanted to move him to RG?

Let him move on if he wants big money.
That is bs. Do you not remember the score of people wanting him to play lt and lewan to be moved to the right side?

The guard thing started after he came back from being hurt.

I don't remember anyone on here saying Conklin should be our LT..
It was predraft and right after he was picked. A whole talk about he should or shouldn't be the lt. After that was killed by the team and he did ao well as a rookie rt it stoped.

Then Like I said no1 said a word about Guard till he got hurt.

Edit: predraft was wrong. But when it looked like we might pick him.

It was predraft and right after he was picked. A whole talk about he should or shouldn't be the lt. After that was killed by the team and he did ao well as a rookie rt it stoped.

Those are the same people who thought Sebastian Tretola was going to start for us.

The draft brings the casuals.

Exactly, nobody ever said he should be our LT after we drafted him.

Him being a RG was a real possibility after his injury, because he did look like complete garbage. He did well for himself to get out of that funk, but we shouldn't lose any sleep if someone were to give him a massive contract.

I remember draft pundits saying Titans could draft Tunsil and move Lewan to RT.

Never did I hear anyone mentioned Conklin playing LT.

I remember draft pundits saying Titans could draft Tunsil and move Lewan to RT.

Never did I hear anyone mentioned Conklin playing LT.
I remember it like this too.

Lewan came out and said something along the lines of "Im the Titans LT. Period"

And then we obviously traded down and then back up to get Conk

Considering the trades we made, it wasnt like we were just giving up picks. We still came out ahead IMO.
While you're not wrong, it's still opportunity cost. And with how bad the OL was for so long, call me crazy for not getting excited about breaking last years group up after really starting to gel.

While you're not wrong, it's still opportunity cost. And with how bad the OL was for so long, call me crazy for not getting excited about breaking last years group up after really starting to gel.
I wish we could keep him as well, but the rumor is Jets have 20mil a year available for him. 4 year 80mil is overpaying and we are already overpaying Lewan.

I wish we could keep him as well, but the rumor is Jets have 20mil a year available for him. 4 year 80mil is overpaying and we are already overpaying Lewan.
just wait til the next round of good tackles get paid. lewans deal is right on course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back