Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoTitans3801 said:
Elfin, I'm not saying you aren't knowledgable about football. I'm saying you're refusing to discuss LT, or provide anything significant to defend him, even though you are so adamant. If you do have such knowledge of defenses, what did LT do well this year? What? Anything? I heard, new corners, that doesn't mean he's off the hook. He was one of the softest tacklers on the team, and blew coverage several noticible times, for which he deserves more heat than the rookie corners. Give me something... or admit he had a bad year and probably doesn't deserve to come back...

I do like the WIII sig though...

Elf, would you charaterize this post as harsh?

I'm not trying to drop names here, but the level-headedness of this particular poster ranks (IMO) with that of Soxcat, Starkiller and nendzone...

That doesn't make me level headed. :coltssuk:

Let's not confuse the comparison. :jagsbite:

I'm just saying that Lamont has got to fight for his life.
I like Lamont. When I saw his game against Miami in '04,
I was stoked that he was a Titan. Sparkle and fade...:hmm:

I agree 3801...that is a killer sig.

GoTitans3801 said:
Elfin, I'm not saying you aren't knowledgable about football. I'm saying you're refusing to discuss LT, or provide anything significant to defend him, even though you are so adamant. If you do have such knowledge of defenses, what did LT do well this year? What? Anything? I heard, new corners, that doesn't mean he's off the hook. He was one of the softest tacklers on the team, and blew coverage several noticible times, for which he deserves more heat than the rookie corners. Give me something... or admit he had a bad year and probably doesn't deserve to come back...

I do like the WIII sig though...

I had absolutely nothing to do with the signature thingy. I have no idea what WIII is. Bipolar made it and someone else placed it there.

elfinmagic53 said:
I had absolutely nothing to do with the signature thingy. I have no idea what WIII is. Bipolar made it and someone else placed it there.
I think WWIII is a compliment. It means "killer" or "real good".
Thanks for the nod. It was simple enough to make. I just found someone's art and photoshop cropped it 400x150... It's a pretty intense night elf stare, that is for sure. Suites you well and it compliments the avi.

Joe Z. said:
WIII = Warcraft III. The sig is a crop of a Night Elf.

Elves have certainly made a come up from the Keebler Elves of old. I'm more of the Keebler Elf variety than the sexy "night elves".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back