Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woof. Interesting. This might get a lot of hate but I guess it makes sense for us. Tanny and this offense have been rolling regardless of who's been in or out at WR. I personally don't like it, and I'm stubbornly hopeful Davis resigns, but that's probably a pipe dream.

However, I don't know if the Vikings need the WR help and they won't want to pay what CD will probably earn after the season. I'd hate to see it, but CD might end up a Jet, or Football Teamer

We'll throw a fair offer at CD. Some receiver needy team will throw more money at him off of his "potential". He'll be gone.

Reiff would definitely be an upgrade over Sambraillo. Is Reiff's contract up after this year?

I also heard rumblings last night that the Jets are trying to stockpile picks and Quinnen Williams could be had for a 2nd. Could you imagine him and Big Jeff next to each other for the next 10 years?

I hope J-Rob makes a move and doesn't just sit on his hands. Sometimes I think he overvalues his draft picks.

Reiff would definitely be an upgrade over Sambraillo. Is Reiff's contract up after this year?

I also heard rumblings last night that the Jets are trying to stockpile picks and Quinnen Williams could be had for a 2nd. Could you imagine him and Big Jeff next to each other for the next 10 years?

I hope J-Rob makes a move and doesn't just sit on his hands. Sometimes I think he overvalues his draft picks.

Oh you mean when he traded the #1 overall pick? Or what about when he traded away multiple picks to move up for Evans and Landry (we had like 4 total draft picks that year). What about when he traded a 4th for DeMarco Murray? Or when he traded a 4th for Tannehill?

JRob is not afraid of trading draft picks at all.... he’s done it plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back