Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It looks like Culpepper is about to be moved to Miami according to an article in the Miami Herald. They also mention New Orleans is looking hard at Brees right now.

That could point to them trading out of the #2 pick.

Thats interesting. You have to wonder why Miami isnt making more of a push for Brees since they wouldnt have to lose anything in a trade like they will for Culpepper. And I cant see why Brees would rather go to NO than to Miami.

Interesting, I heard Oakland for Culpepper.

Brees to NO is also interesting, I guess they don't believe in developing QBs...when was the last time they tried?

Wow....if Brees goes to New Orleans, that will really shake things up. I would imagine they would look to drop down. This could be a fun draft.

Yeah that really would change things up. They could take D'Brick at #2. Then we have choice of all three QB's. That sure would be a nice pick (a lot of teams would want to trade for it), good for us.

TitanJeff said:
It looks like Culpepper is about to be moved to Miami according to an article in the Miami Herald. They also mention New Orleans is looking hard at Brees right now.

That could point to them trading out of the #2 pick.
Yes. We need to move into that #2 spot, to get Leinart, or someone else will.

theprizdfighter said:
Who else would they take at 2 if they don't trade down? Laugh it up, but they wouldn't take anyone else there.
I'm just saying that they would trade out and still get him.
I'm laughing at the value of that, or lack there of rather.

Hmmmm....I am so up in the air right now about which QB we should get. I like all three! I think I will be happy no matter what our pick is.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
The best part it is has no impact on us. We will get one of the big three.
Unless you think Leinart is the clear cut #1 QB prospect in the draft, and are affraid someone else does too - and is willing to trade up to the #2 spot and steal him from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back