Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all reality, Brooks actually has put up some decent numbers
he had an off year last year but 03-04 was a very good year - for any NFL QB

he's actually performed as well as McNair has

he could probably compete to start somewhere else

Brian said:
Unless you think Leinart is the clear cut #1 QB prospect in the draft, and are affraid someone else does too - and is willing to trade up to the #2 spot and steal him from you.

I do think that, but I also think it may take the #1 pick to get him.

theprizdfighter said:
D'Brick is worthy of a #1 pick. If this was Bush, Leinart, and Young weren't in this draft he'd go #1 no question.

Well, there is still Reggie Bush, so I think there could still be a question.

Even if Brees goes to NO, and Culpepper to Miami and Ramsey to the Jets, I don't think that precludes these teams from drafting a big QB if they can. Two QBs will still have injury concerns, and one is still going to suck. Sure, they can concentrate on other needs first, or trade out, but I don't think it's a foregone conclusion.

KamikaZ said:
What's so funny about taking The Brick at #2? He's the surest thing out of any of these pics, IMO.
theprizdfighter said:
D'Brick is worthy of a #1 pick. If this was Bush, Leinart, and Young weren't in this draft he'd go #1 no question.
This is true. All I've heard for the last two months is Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young...Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... sooooooooo...
People have talked to no end how we should trade out of three and get this guy. Sorry guys, I just found it a little humorous, that's all. In another year with a less talented draft pool he might likely go at #1. It's just that Matt Leinart has been so hyped for so long. When D'Brick is taken at #2 be sure to remind me how wrong I was to scoff at the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back