Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 4-5 big wins against team we were supposed to lose to, let’s hope the team doesn’t relax and end up with another one of their let down games.

This probably isn’t going to be a walk in the park, but this is a game we should definitely win. Problem is, these are the games that historically we fall flat. I’m really hoping that habit is of no more! The number 1 AFC seeded team should consistently take care of business when they are supposed to!

Here’s to taking care of business and smacking the Aints!

After 4-5 big wins against team we were supposed to lose to, let’s hope the team doesn’t relax and end up with another one of their let down games.

This probably isn’t going to be a walk in the park, but this is a game we should definitely win. Problem is, these are the games that historically we fall flat. I’m really hoping that habit is of no more! The number 1 AFC seeded team should consistently take care of business when they are supposed to!

Here’s to taking care of business and smacking the Aints!

This is a blowout coming…. Why anyone is worried about this Saints team is beyond me. Only way the Titans lose is if they beat themselves and have like 5 turnovers or a Tannehill gets knocked out,

31-13 Titans.

Y’all can keep doing voodoo or anti jinx stuff with all that historically the Titans do this or that. They don’t. It’s a myth some of y’all believe for whatever reason.

31-13 Titans

Stand up and get up and quit with this waiting on failure to come BS. This team is for real. LETS GO !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back