Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. If Vrabel was smart, Schwartz would be Titans d coordinator. But we all know Vrabel just wants yes men so he can control both offense and defense.

Safe to say the Colts know Schwartz was the mastermind of our defense, therefore rewarding him the shot at being the new DC.

Vrabel should do everything possible to not let Schwartz leave Nashville, especially to our division rival. Demote Bowen and make Schwartz our DC.But we all know that won't happen.

Safe to say the Colts know Schwartz was the mastermind of our defense, therefore rewarding him the shot at being the new DC.

Vrabel should do everything possible to not let Schwartz leave Nashville, especially to our division rival. Demote Bowen and make Schwartz our DC.But we all know that won't happen.
Oh he wants him to go. Didn’t you see how defensive Vrabel got when they asked about Schwartz contributions? He’s a threat to Vrabel’s ego and power trip.

Back to the 2020 defense for the Titans with Downing still in charge of the putrid offense. Going to be a long year next season.

Vrable's ego will be the end of the Titans. I guess we'll have to just to wait out for the time no body remembers Mike Vrable and the Pats dynasty. Once he realizes nobody gives a chit any more about the Pats or what he did on that team the better for us.

LMAO y’all are ridiculous man. Going to love coming back to this thread next year to call all of you out for these massive overreactions.

LMAO y’all are ridiculous man. Going to love coming back to this thread next year to call all of you out for these massive overreactions.
“Overreactions” yet here we are about to watch the AFC Championship in KC when it should be in Nashville today. You never contribute anything to the forum other than trying be everyone’s dad and act like everything someone else says is nonsense, like you do PR for the team or something. Kinda weird actually. Whatever they do, you love. How lucky we all are to have an adult like you to tell us when we are overreacting.

“Overreactions” yet here we are about to watch the AFC Championship in KC when it should be in Nashville today. You never contribute anything to the forum other than trying be everyone’s dad and act like everything someone else says is nonsense, like you do PR for the team or something. Kinda weird actually. Whatever they do, you love. How lucky we all are to have an adult like you to tell us when we are overreacting.

Ryan Tannehill throwing 3 INT’s has nothing to do with this topic.

I absolutely do not love everything the team does. Not even close to true.

However every thread is filled with you throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old. So maybe this forum does need some “adults”.

I’m sure you’ll report me again in this thread for being mean to you. But that’s alright.

No, you’re not intelligent enough to form an opinion on your own, so you always either take the path of least resistance, or just inform everyone else on here how crazy they are to believe what they believe. I’ve never reported anyone for anything on here.

Lol… you are just talking out your a$$, per usual.

If I took the path of least resistance I would never disagree with anyone on here. But yet here we are. Go ahead attack my intelligence when you don’t even know what the “path of least resistance” means. I disagree with people constantly on here but that’s the least resistance?! Lol is this another “bad at math” situation for you? I think so.

Yeah that’s a lie, but ok.

Lol… you are just talking out your a$$, per usual.

If I took the path of least resistance I would never disagree with anyone on here. But yet here we are. Go ahead attack my intelligence when you don’t even know what the “path of least resistance” means. I disagree with people constantly on here but that’s the least resistance?! Lol is this another “bad at math” situation for you? I think so.

Yeah that’s a lie, but ok.
That’s all you do. You wait for someone else to state their opinion and then tell them how they are overreacting or can’t wait to tell them how they were wrong down the road. Takes a real genius to have 20/20 hindsight.

That’s all you do. You wait for someone else to state their opinion and then tell them how they are overreacting or can’t wait to tell them how they were wrong down the road. Takes a real genius to have 20/20 hindsight.

I’ve stated my opinion on this topic. If I’m wrong you can come back to this thread too. Works both ways… surely you know that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back