Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve stated my opinion on this topic. If I’m wrong you can come back to this thread too. Works both ways… surely you know that though.
I’m assuming the TX stands for Texas. Go be a Texans fans and join their forum. The Oilers are history. You need to let them go.

“Path of least resistance” though… LMAO

By the way, saw your deleted message.
By that, I mean you usually take whatever position a coach would take. “Coach talk”. Then bash anyone down the road that takes an actual position on something. Petty

By that, I mean you usually take whatever position a coach would take. “Coach talk”. Then bash anyone down the road that takes an actual position on something. Petty

That is not what path of least resistance means… but again keep attacking others intelligence LOL

That is not what path of least resistance means… but again keep attacking others intelligence LOL
It could very easily mean that. If you are constantly taking more vague positions to avoid being able to be called wrong down the road, that’s a path of less resistance.

Are you and dmanTX joined at the hip? You always follow him around like you’re his gimp with his finger in your hand.

I'd honestly never noticed his posts.

Your posts stand out because you blame Downing for literally everything and basically crap up every thread, but for the most part, I don't keep tabs on anyone.

So me saying 8 out of 11 starters being replaced on defense is too vague for you to understand?

Or is it literally you throwing a tantrum in every single thread posted on here? Maybe both.
I don’t throw tantrums. Having an opinion and getting upset over losses in what a forum is supposed to be about. It’s funny what I was throwing a “tantrum” about after Week 1 is what everyone on Twitter is throwing a tantrum about now. I was also upset last week over the situation with having to have a teacher for your coordinators. Now we very likely may lose Schwartz. I’m just always a step ahead of everyone else, including you.

I'd honestly never noticed his posts.

Your posts stand out because you blame Downing for literally everything and basically crap up every thread, but for the most part, I don't keep tabs on anyone.
Yeah and I’m right. He’s the reason we’re not hosting the AFC Championship game today as I knew would be the case all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back