Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can make an argument for Hasselbeck too if Schaub is on there.

Schuab is a ton better than Hasselbeck.

Stats over the last two years:
Schuab: 9140 yards, 53 TDs, 27 INTs, 95.3 QB Rating
Hass: 6030 yards, 29 TDs, 34 INTs, 74.2 QB Rating

So no, you can't make an argument for Hasselbeck. I wish you could though.

I'll say this, no way Rivers should rate ahead of any QB who has won a super bowl except Eli. And Brees had 22 ints last year and should not be ahead of Manning or brady.

I think Roethlisberger is a great passer because of his 92.5 career rating and because he is a big yardage producer. His passing rating doesn't come from west coast type plays.

I'll say this, no way Rivers should rate ahead of any QB who has won a super bowl except Eli. And Brees had 22 ints last year and should not be ahead of Manning or brady.

I think Roethlisberger is a great passer because of his 92.5 career rating and because he is a big yardage producer. His passing rating doesn't come from west coast type plays.

Honestly, I have Rivers as the 4th best QB right now.

Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Rivers

Rivers threw for 4,710 yards and 30 TDs last year. With his #1 WR gone more than 1/2 the year and his #2 and #3 and Antion Gates also hurt on and off. The dudes starting WRs were Patrick Crayton and Legedu Naanee and he still threw for 400 ayrds.

Question is.. why can't he win in the playoffs?

Another reason why the "top 200" is bullcrap.

Griffin is much better than Finnegan. Finnegan is a top CB in the loudest mouth CB department only.
He was correct in coming back with tail between his legs after his mini-holdout.

Schuab is a ton better than Hasselbeck.

Stats over the last two years:
Schuab: 9140 yards, 53 TDs, 27 INTs, 95.3 QB Rating
Hass: 6030 yards, 29 TDs, 34 INTs, 74.2 QB Rating

So no, you can't make an argument for Hasselbeck. I wish you could though.

You know, I actually thought RollTide would be the first the post this. Suffice to say, in my opinion Schaub is not significantly better than Hasselbeck and I don't give much for stats as an argument. Give Hasselbeck Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels and I'm sure his his numbers swell as well.

I think he should definitely be in the top 200. He had a bigger game than ANY receiver did last season. He was on pace to have the most TD receptions in the entire league with mediocre QBs throwing to him.

Yeah and other than that what has he done? He has been average. Can we wait until he cracks 800 yards in a season before we pronounce him elite? He can't stay healthy and he is an idiot. That does matter.

Can we wait until he cracks 800 yards in a season before we pronounce him elite?

Top 200 does not necessarily make a player elite... Finnegan and Griffin making the list proves that.

I haven't looked at the entire list, so I don't know how many receivers made it, but I'm sure there are receivers not as good as Kenny who made the list.

I sure hope he can both stay healthy and out of trouble. Somehow I think whenever he's healthy he'll be in trouble, and whenever he's out of trouble he'll be injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back