Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Once McNair throws on the Ratbird uniform, who's banner will be flying high outside the Coliseum wall?
I had to think about this long and hard before I went with the team leader, Bulluck.
Using Pacman to scare off opposing teams and refs was a thought.
Vince Young? Maybe in a couple years.
I even pondered KVB. Nothing wrong there except Bulluck is more a team leader.
I did take a liking to the 3rd cheerleader from the left last year, but I heard she will not be returning because of pregnancy. (Someone else took a liking to her prior to me).
Any chance they would put Fisher up there?
I gotta' stick with Bulluck.

bulluck though i think he'll only be up a couple of years before he starts getting old

anybody ever wonder why they dont have two banners up there. there' s a place on the left that looks just like the space mcnair is occupying now.

Broken Record said:
I vote we go generic with just a Titans logo. Team first, player second.
Great idea, but I don't think it'll fit. Why did we pick such a weird shape logo anyway? Have you ever tried to center our logo?
How about "The House of Pain". That would be cool.

Broken Record said:
I vote we go generic with just a Titans logo. Team first, player second.
Agreed, if we can't pick someone else to be on the banner than there is obviously no one that iconic on our team right now. Maybe Vince soon though.

paraconspiracy said:
anybody ever wonder why they dont have two banners up there. there' s a place on the left that looks just like the space mcnair is occupying now.

I believe that was EG's banner space.

That spot on the side of the colliseum is the kiss of death to any picture up there....first Eddie, then Steve....I think maybe T-Rac's pic should be there next, or maybe Pacman's pic...hehe.

Tungtide said:
That spot on the side of the colliseum is the kiss of death to any picture up there....first Eddie, then Steve....I think maybe T-Rac's pic should be there next, or maybe Pacman's pic...hehe.

Whoah.... I've got a T-Rac jersey. It has outlasted my Bishop, Kearse and Schulters jerseys and soon to be my McNair.

Just say NO to T-Rac on the flag :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back