Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoolfolksUncle said:
Well that would be impossible, because there is no Woolfork in the league. There is a Wilfork in the NFL, first name Vince, he plays on the Defensive Line and he doesn't play for the Titans. Andre WOOLFOLK not WOOLFORK nor WILFORK does.....

Even Mr. Hill doesn't have a 100% lock on the starting position at CB. The true battle for that spot will take place in the upcoming camps. Remember Andre Dyson had 6 ints year before last and the CAP was an issue. Hill - 3 Interceptions, good cover skills, sub-par tackling skills. Will that be enough to lock down the spot, maybe or maybe not. Don't get me wrong, Hill is good and I wish him well. I just know that he will have to play extremely well to hold down that spot, because Andre is going to challenge him at camp. Dyson coming back might put pressure on Pacman, causing Pacman to step up his game. Pacman had a lot of high and low points. Just food for thought.

ever occur to you Uncle they might be spelling it wrong on purpose??? Maybe they changed it to FORK, because you can put a FORK in him because he's DONE!!!
:))

Hellblitzer said:
ever occur to you Uncle they might be spelling it wrong on purpose??? Maybe they changed it to FORK, because you can put a FORK in him because he's DONE!!!
:))

Well that is just a deep lack of respect Hellbitten:chairwack:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back