Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tackle John Ojukwu was added to the roster this week. Would be interesting to see how he plays on the O-line if given an opportunity.

That is what all of my kids told me before they said they don’t wanna go.
I am going to Jaguars game. Only game I am making this year.

last season for any of the original PSL holders in lower section of 320 IIRC.
Upper visitor corner towards river... Anyway the last couple of PSL holders I am still in touch with have been successfully driven away by titans use of seatgeek. apparently been nothing but issues all season getting into stadium... it is a shame titans hate their fans with such passion but here we are

Really excited to see new Titans LB Jojo Domann today. Not because I know who he is, but because I love “JoJos”, batter fried seasoned potato wedges my wife introduced me to in the Pacific Northwest. JoJos are da bomb.

I haven’t had any problems with SeatGeek
you are not one titans are trying to drive away. Titans despise the upperdeck fans... especially the ones in the corners with the $250 PSLs... openly hate on them (us)

Titans are expecting you to pay another few 10s of thousands for PSLs in new stadium Titans are 100% pricing out upperdeck PSL holders in new stadium. Those $250 PSLs will be multiple thousand dollar PSLs in new stadium and Titans would rather ticket brokers buy them than Titan fans

So are we going to start McCreary and Avery on the outside with Garror in the slot?

Who starts at safety? Molden and Edmunds? Mike Brown?

Since we cut Rice and Dr. Gibby is on IR, who on earth starts at LB? None of our other LB have played even a snap this season. Jojo Doman? Otis Reese?

So are we going to start McCreary and Avery on the outside with Garror in the slot?

Since we cut Rice and Dr. Gibby is on IR, who on earth starts at LB? None of our other LB have played even a snap this season. Jojo Doman? Otis Reese?
this is what tanking looks like

Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back