Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to Jaguars game. Only game I am making this year.

last season for any of the original PSL holders in lower section of 320 IIRC.
Upper visitor corner towards river... Anyway the last couple of PSL holders I am still in touch with have been successfully driven away by titans use of seatgeek. apparently been nothing but issues all season getting into stadium... it is a shame titans hate their fans with such passion but here we are

interesting because it has been the easiest access in years with seatgeek.

yeah... lower bowl people seem to not be having issues... not that I am tracking or anything... last 2 PSL buddies left are both letting them go next year cause of issues at the gate

and to be fair I dont know exactly what the problems have been... just that there have been problems. I am assuming its at the gate but I dont know exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
screw it... I don't like money anyway and the final round of the christmas gifts just arrived at the door from amazon courtesy of the NHL bets... lol.......

10 dollars on Titans ML at +140

Wonder why they won’t let Malik play.

I mean best case he has a couple good games and we can actually trade him for a 6th/7th, worst case he does bad but we still get a better draft pick.

What good does playing Tannehill do moving forward

my brother watches nfl that way... I watch Titans and that is all

I'll watch it that way if i have a parlay in or a very crucial FFL week is taking place - like this week, I'm in semifinals in pay league... so I'll prob have that open on laptop.

Wonder why they won’t let Malik play.

I mean best case he has a couple good games and we can actually trade him for a 6th/7th, worst case he does bad but we still get a better draft pick.

What good does playing Tannehill do moving forward
They're obviously planning on Malik being the #2 next year, don't want to risk injury. Tannehill is done as a Titan, let him play and audition for FA.
They're not trading Willis or they would have done so by now or released him

I agree... the tape w7 has put out has been unacceptable and the fact that w7's level of play is acceptable to titans is alarming

They're obviously planning on Malik being the #2 next year, don't want to risk injury. Tannehill is done as a Titan, let him play and audition for FA.
They're not trading Willis or they would have done so by now or released him

I get what you’re saying, but being worried about risking injury to your back up qb for next season seems a bit silly. Hes a back up, if you’re willing to play Levis, you should be ok playing Willis

first game in quite a few seasons where nothing to play for... crazy gonna be 3 of them

this crew averages over 16 penalties a game ... third in nfl

I get what you’re saying, but being worried about risking injury to your back up qb for next season seems a bit silly. Hes a back up, if you’re willing to play Levis, you should be ok playing Willis
totally agree... plus an injury to w7 might force Titans to look at other more competent options for QB2

highly respected HC Vrabel had team ready to play

INC, run into wall, false start, fumble & SAC and a short punt

I know they say when betting there never a sure thing. That being said, If there was a “what will the titans do after an incompletion on first down”, I would have easily bet my entire life savings on a run for Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back