Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as i saw chris brown run.... i knew it wasnt happening.. how bout play action pass 2 troupe?? ohh well.. we have nothing to lose

DAMN. Well, good effort guys. If our Defense could stop people, I'd think we would have a shot, but nope. Congrat guys, well played.

our defense looked confused in second half.

guys running around with their arms up, running to receivers in the last second. good to see they once again give up a ten point lead.

We definately need to upgrade our LB's in the draft this year. Some games we are awesome against the run...other games we get run flat over.

I'm happy that we hung tough though and didn't just lay down after those first two drives. This was a tough one to lose, though...I got all that hope built up then got slammed back down to earth

Sounded like LaBoy made a lot of plays. Anyone else worth mentioned on D?

Great to hear Troupe and Bennett getting it done. More so for Troupe and those long plays. Running the shotgun sounds good too.

I'm kinda pleased at how it sounds like the O played :brow: Well other than Brown....or maybe it was the o-line....don't know, Fox showed another game :sad2:

I agree with you Pit Bull, our LB core is a real liability; aside from Ketih Bulluck there's no one to write home about. Sirmon doesn't seem as aware as he used to be and is extremely slow. Kassell is a backup at best. We can't contain top notch Running Backs anymore like we used to.

Saftey is somewhere that needs to be looked at. Tank was non-existant today and LT wasn't very impressive.

.[/QUOTE]Saftey is somewhere that needs to be looked at. Tank was non-existant today and LT wasn't very impressive.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. Maybe if Thompson cut that crap hanging out of his helmet and all down his back he'd be a few seconds quicker and make a friggin' tackle. 2 plays in a row, one for a first down, the second for the TD.

Our tackling has been up and down all year, but it can't be in the secondary like it has this year. Missed tackles kill at the worst times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back