Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This draft looks to be loaded with WRs in general, but particularly slot guys.

who is your favorite???
Rondale Moore
Tutu Atwell
Elijah Moore
Kadarius Toney
Amari Rodgers
Jaelon Darden
Dazz Newsome
Tylan Wallace

other guys you all like as slot guys???

Tutu Atwell’s speed reminds me of CJ because the defenders take the correct angle to tackle him and he just outruns it...certainly have to worry about his size, but his speed is the real deal

Dardon has the best stop start short area quickness

Wallace isn’t as quick as he is fast but he is great at winning contested throws and can break tackles when he gets the ball in his hands on bubble screens

Rodgers is built more like a RB...his frame is more likely to hold up to NFL punishment

lots of good choices

Either of the Moore guys I'm all in for. I also like Rodgers. They all have qualities that jump at you. Imo,Rondale Moore is more of a complete package and is ready to make a big impact in his first year.

My favorites are Rodgers, Elijah Moore, and Wallace.

I like Rondale Moore, but not where we'd probably have to take him. And I'm not sure we'd use him well.

I don't think Toney is worth a 1st and I don't like Atwell at all.

If Rondale Moore runs a 4.29, you definitely cannot see it on tape.....

Shifty, yes - but he's not exactly dusting dudes.

Felton from UCLA looks interesting. Curtis Samuel, Corradarrelle Patterson type gadget.

Atwell at 155 pounds, barely ran faster than AJ Brown and Brown's time was official at the combine lol. Atwell will be an udfa and will amount to nothing. Too small and apparently slow

Atwell at 155 pounds, barely ran faster than AJ Brown and Brown's time was official at the combine lol. Atwell will be an udfa and will amount to nothing. Too small and apparently slow
Not looking good for him if speed and ST experience isn't there...

Weaknesses
  • All skin and bones on spindly frame.
  • Falls well-below size standards even for a slot.
  • Lacks committed effort working into the middle of the field.
  • Below-average adjusting routes to traffic and redirection attempts.
  • Can improve working to softest spots of zone for his quarterback.
  • Poor play strength to create enough contested catch space.
  • Will struggle to secure the catch through contact.
  • Needs to play to his best speed on a consistent basis.
  • Very little special teams background.

I don’t care what he ran at his pro day.....I’ve seen him totally blow by the defense in games....the kid is fast....i too question his size and how it will limit him

This draft looks to be loaded with WRs in general, but particularly slot guys.

who is your favorite???
Rondale Moore
Tutu Atwell
Elijah Moore
Kadarius Toney
Amari Rodgers
Jaelon Darden
Dazz Newsome
Tylan Wallace

other guys you all like as slot guys???

Tutu Atwell’s speed reminds me of CJ because the defenders take the correct angle to tackle him and he just outruns it...certainly have to worry about his size, but his speed is the real deal

Dardon has the best stop start short area quickness

Wallace isn’t as quick as he is fast but he is great at winning contested throws and can break tackles when he gets the ball in his hands on bubble screens

Rodgers is built more like a RB...his frame is more likely to hold up to NFL punishment

lots of good choices

D'WAYNE ESKRIDGE

He didn't play too bad there did he?

I'm not used to the Titans doing well with UDFA.

The best UDFA the Titans have had (that they did not dump) the last 15 years has been Quinton Spain............... After that it is probably Antonio Andrews..........

(Jack Doyle, LaGarrette Blount and Antuan Woods do not count since the Titans dumped them)

I'm not used to the Titans doing well with UDFA.

The best UDFA the Titans have had (that they did not dump) the last 15 years has been Quinton Spain............... After that it is probably Antonio Andrews..........

(Jack Doyle, LaGarrette Blount and Antuan Woods do not count since the Titans dumped them)

Amard Hall was decent we just didn't use him properly

I like Rondale Moore more than Elijah Moore.

In the later rounds I really like Shi Smith. Dude is shifty and could be a great value in late rounds.

I like Rondale Moore more than Elijah Moore.

In the later rounds I really like Shi Smith. Dude is shifty and could be a great value in late rounds.
I prefer Elijah Moore, I think he's going to be special as well as Rondale...doesn't hurt there's a chemistry AJB as well
Later rounds I like what I've read about Iowa WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette, slot WR, can play outside and is a good returner.

As much as I like the WR prospects this year, what is everyone's thoughts about offering Jets a mid round pick for Jamison Crowder?

Provided we could rework his 10 mil cap hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back