Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downtown Dyami Brown from UNC. Can play inside and outside. 2 years of 1000+ yards. 6’ 190 lbs, 4.45 40. He’s a third rounder in all likelihood. Plays down the road from me. Take him and smile.

Dyami Brown will go in the 2nd and Chris Simms actually had him as his 3rd best WR in the draft. He is a guy I'd look to in the 2nd if we go CB in the 1st.

The 2nd round should have a pretty good WR available who in other drafts might be a late 1st early 2nd value. I really like Amari Rodgers in the 2nd if we don't have better options. A smaller version AJ Brown IMO. Rodgers should be able to transition quickly like Brown did and start at slot his rookie season.

Dyami Brown will go in the 2nd and Chris Simms actually had him as his 3rd best WR in the draft. He is a guy I'd look to in the 2nd if we go CB in the 1st.

The 2nd round should have a pretty good WR available who in other drafts might be a late 1st early 2nd value. I really like Amari Rodgers in the 2nd if we don't have better options. A smaller version AJ Brown IMO. Rodgers should be able to transition quickly like Brown did and start at slot his rookie season.
Love Brown, and he is a climber. Chris Simms wears his pants backwards most days and I don’t listen to anything he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back