Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice article. Note that the text says the RT position is still up for grabs. They must think Stewart will win it...or they are just guessing. Of course, they don't mention Bell in that role.

I don't think Tulloch would be better than Sirmon at this point. He's cheaper, and he has the capacity for improvement, but I'd rather let him advance slowly. We've got the cap room for once, we don't need to get rid of people.

I started reading this and I was like "This sounds familiar..." But then I looked to my right and saw my copy of that magazine...

I also think Sirmon in the middle this year works. He's got the experience, and we can win a couple more with a decent defense and power run-game. We did it before with no name corners and anonymous OL (except for Bruce the Great, of course)

This week's SI also has it's fantasy rankings by position. Here are a few I found interesting...

Running Backs
#32 Lendale White
#33 Fred Taylor
#34 Joseph Addai
#35 Chris Brown

Wide Receivers
#6 Marvin Harrison
#10 Andre Johsnon
#16 Derrick Mason
#26 Drew Bennett
#39 Ernest Wilford
#49 David Givens

Quarterbacks
#2 Peyton Manning
#13 David Carr
#17 Byron Leftwich
#23 Steve McNair
#26 Billy Volek
#31 Vince Young

Tight Ends
#3 Todd Heap
#6 Dallas Clark
#17 Erron Kinney
#19 Ben Troupe
#28 Marcedes Lewis

Kickers
#1 Adam Vinatieri
#19 Josh Scobee
#25 Joe Nedney
#26 Rob Bironas
#28 Kris Brown

Defenses
#4 Colts
#6 Jaguars
#26 Titans
#29 Texans

I'm guessing they think White will get a lot of touchdowns because he'll be used in short yardage and goal line situations. That makes him more valuable in fantasy football. I agree, though, it is strange.

And as far as Dallas Clark goes, gotta agree with you there. SI loves the Colts. They've also got Bryan Fletcher ranked #22. Just FYI, Clark is ranked ahead of Witten and Crumpler.

GoT said:
my right hand pointer finger - lol

I'm guessing Ron Mexico with his running threat

Hahahaha!

QB top 5

1. Brady
2. P. Manning
3. Palmer
4. E. Manning
5. Hasselbeck

Senor Mexico chimes in at #12.

I just don't know what to say to seeing Givens below Ernest Wilford. Stats aside, you hate to see any of your players ranked below anyone named Ernest Wilford. Now, bringing stats into it, I know the Jags don't have anyone to throw to, but I really don't see EW's chances as any better than Givens. I could see Matt Jones making a jump, but come on.

ya brady is ranked ahead of manning because of how well he has done in the playoffs, manning just cant seem to close it out, it would be a shame for someone that great to not get a superbowl, but i hope he doesnt =]

Gunny said:
Dallas Clark #6? get real

I'd take Troupe over Clark anyday

Also funny how Givens is like the 49th ranked WR yet he was the best WR available in FA this year according to many experts. Either says a lot about the FA WR crop or about these experts...

GoT said:
my right hand pointer finger - lol

I'm guessing Ron Mexico with his running threat

214605.jpg

Donde es mis pantalones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back