Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the SI article:

"Jeff Fisher's team was outmanned much of last season, but he has more to work with now. Offensive coordinator Norm Chow has a year under his belt, and his players should have a better understanding of the system."

Now, to ask what may be perceived as a stupid question ...

What is Chow's system?

MLB is a position that the Titans' can afford to start a rookie with side-2-side abilities. I'm assuming he would not take on the task of calling the defensive scheme though.

cdy_hitt said:
214605.jpg

Donde es mis pantalones?

:lol3:

cdy_hitt said:
214605.jpg

Donde es mis pantalones?

I don't even think I put that in spanish right...Jeeze I've only had spanish for 2 years.....but my school won't offer spanish anymore...So Donde es mis pantalones sounds good to me....:))

Sledge said:
I'd take Troupe over Clark anyday

Also funny how Givens is like the 49th ranked WR yet he was the best WR available in FA this year according to many experts. Either says a lot about the FA WR crop or about these experts...

kinda the Titan FA effect in reverse.

Titan pro bowl talent, without the probowls, hit FA and when they sign with an east coast team they are annointed as saviors of the ratbirds and SB parties are planned. When top level FA talent lands in Nashville all of a sudden they become second or third tier talent.

Small Market team gets shafted by the big coastal media again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back